Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky massage/Leyton  (Read 2699 times)

5 review(s) for xx vicky massage xx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dipset

External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few days after my punt with her room mate anita(BBW).

Same location ofc. Answers messages prompt and handles her phone calls.

Greeted at the door with her giggling and laughing (she was on the wacky baccy). She was wearing this sexy netty pink thingy which really showed her meaty ass she has abit of gut probably from all the weed munchies.

Was only going to stay for 30 mins but after the first session i extended to an Hr.

This girl can really fuck and take a good pounding.
Started off with OWO i dont really go for that but she just went straight for it. Wet sloppy and DT i had to get her to slow down in which she laughed and called me a pussy in a playful way....well i hope so. Got ontop rode me like a champ, got off stuck her ass up in the air and just said fuck me good. That got me going so i pounded away bust a nut. I had about 10 mins left but i wanted another go so i extended for another 30 mins. Chilled for abit had a spliff then onto round 2. Which was more of the same but added missionairy where she spread her legs wide i was almost tempted to go down on her. Anyway pounded away whilst she wrapped her legs around me couldnt hold on so i came again. With 10 mins to spare had a quick then left very satisfied i will defo return.

Offline LLPunting

Vicky is fun but she seems to be piling on the weight.  The paunch isn't just a little bump down below her navel it's a proper belly bulging from under her sizeable boobs across her full width and starting to hang out over her pubis.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks Fitalic, no idea how recent that shot is but last time I saw her a week or so back she looked a little bigger.  When I first saw her a few months back she was probably a dress size smaller and carried it well on her sturdy frame.  I've been with larger and she can be an enthusiastic shag but I'd prefer if she tried to shed the kgs

Offline Buzz666

Thanks Fitalic, no idea how recent that shot is but last time I saw her a week or so back she looked a little bigger.  When I first saw her a few months back she was probably a dress size smaller and carried it well on her sturdy frame.  I've been with larger and she can be an enthusiastic shag but I'd prefer if she tried to shed the kgs

She was an energetic fuck when I met her. Am meaning to go back