Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot&HornyHannah - Manchester  (Read 1361 times)

18 review(s) for Hot&HornyHannah (16 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Fabaceous

Link - External Link/Members Only
2 hours - £180

It's been three years since my last review of Hannah and I've not seen her for ages either - 2 years or more since I relocated to Shropshire - but we had stayed in touch exchanging the occasional pleasantry via WhatsApp.

I was visiting Manchester so arranged a selfish 2 hour session of bum fun on me. Hannah was the one who got me into this in the first place and I wanted her to give me her best!

I turned up with a box of my fave weapons, strap on with several attachments, high quality lube and she fresh poppers.
What followed was a great session of very deep throat OWO with lots of gagging and drool - fingers up my bum followed by insertion of various size dildos with me in mish and on all fours.

I then gave Hannah some oral pleasure before she fucked me with the strap on. Initially on all fours, then, she put a pillow under my bum and gave me a good seeing to. I wanked myself while she pounded me and I exploded! She tried to catch it in her mouth but just wiped it up with her fingers and licked it all up.

Great company and an utter filthy blast. I was spent!
Highly recommended by Fab