Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna_22 Stratford for DFK, OWO & CIM  (Read 1496 times)

18 review(s) for Anna_22 (15 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ali sugar

This happened yesterday on August 1st 2018 around 5:30 pm

Location : the place is like 7 mins walk from the station, stratford is not what it used to be. Its a place full of building blocks and high rises. Its discreet with secure entry from a side entrance.

Comms : Had a long day so dropped a txt to anna around 4:20 to see if she's free and to my surprise she replied straightaway to meet at 5:30pm.

price : £70 for 30 mins

Venue : a very clean flat with no hint of any weed. its quite spacious with a very clean & large bathroom

Girl : Anna is tall and in her early to mid 20s. Her bum is to die for and one to rim.

Link : External Link/Members Only

Service : Upon reaching the block, she gave me the code on the phone to enter the premises. She opened the door and was wearing a dark lingerie with a sexy G-string. She kissed to greet me and made me comfortable with her smile and friendly aura. Her room was clean, i was cheeky so upon entering the room i kissed her while feeling that Nice BUM. She asked me if i wanted a shower, after the travel i needed one so she hands me a clean towel and led me to the bathroom. The bathroom is superclean. After the shower upon entering the room she was on bed with her hair open and long legs on view. she looks like a naughty girl next door. I only had the towel around me so jumped on her to kiss her passionately on the lips and she responded with some nice DFK. my towel came loose and my dick was getting hard feeling her legs and i asked her, "What she likes ?" She goes,"DICK" and took mine in her mouth. While starting to suck my cock she took of her g-string and the sight of her ass made me even harder. The blowjob was simply Divine,sloppy, lots of spit and a slight DT. While im moaning with pleasure she goes,"You are Big !" i just thought its something she tells everyone to make them excited but her mouth is wonderful, she made me lie on the bed and then gave me a titty fuck. My cock between her tits seemed to make her more excited, she made sure to lick the tip of my cock and her nipples.
she gave attention to my balls by using her other hand and then sucked them properly, there was no hint of a toothed BJ at all.
i then asked her for 69 so i can eat her ass. She got more exited as i was busy on her and her sucking got more fast with more sloppiness. This girl was too good.
Then she turned around so i can look at her face while the action took place. Her bj was good so i didnt want to stop her for a fuck.
Now i had a long and busy day which led me to go soft. She started to kiss my neck while grinding her pussy on my legs and at the same time playing with my balls and making me hard again. She went down again like a champ and gave me more oral. At this point i started to feel tired and asked her to stop.
She was quite apologetic but i clarified that its not her fault.

Conclusion : She has a very pleasant demeanor and nice friendly approach which puts you at ease. I will definitely visit her again to drop a load.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing via this review, some genuine punters may find it helpful  :hi:

IMO, its not advisable post on a publicly viewable forum. The time and day of a punt, (past, present, or planned in advanced).

The punting wiki, is useful for new and seasoned punters, (IMO).

Perhaps spend some time reading  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 08:23:34 pm by The_Don »

Offline LLPunting

Intriguing review.

How long is a long day?

Offline Rav7

Location : the place is like 7 mins walk from the station, stratford is not what it used to be. Its a place full of building blocks and high rises. Its discreet with secure entry from a side entrance.

Comms : Had a long day so dropped a txt to anna around 4:20 to see if she's free and to my surprise she replied straightaway to meet at 5:30pm.

price : £70 for 30 mins

Venue : a very clean flat with no hint of any weed. its quite spacious with a very clean & large bathroom

Girl : Anna is tall and in her early to mid 20s.  The blowjob was simply Divine,sloppy, lots of spit and a slight DT. While im moaning with pleasure she goes,"You are Big !" i just thought its something she tells everyone to make them excited

Well I am not big , and she has not said it to me , so u must be big ,  Anna is genuine lovely person providing a great service , will see her again soon

Offline LLPunting

Well I am not big , and she has not said it to me , so u must be big ,  Anna is genuine lovely person providing a great service , will see her again soon

A decidedly dodgy bit of deduction.

Offline Xtro

Intriguing review.

How long is a long day?
27 and a half hours of course    :wacko: