Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kissable Courtney in Gillingham  (Read 698 times)

4 review(s) for English Courtney x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CockMonster

External Link/Members Only

PLEASE NOTE - this was back in early 2017 so details are slim as I'm only pointing out things I definitely remember to be 100% accurate, so only the main points I can remember below...

TLDR: Much Uglier than in the pics, and a big ol' belly - this was almost rescued to a neutral with a good show of willingness and enthusiasm to please - until requested CIM ended up being sprayed over my belly.  No love, having your mouth open but pointing it back at me doesn't count.

Price(s): £70 for 30 minutes

Logistics: Several "I'm fully booked hun" texts later (had been trying to see her for a few weeks as she was local to a site I was working at), and finally got the OK.  I'm pretty sure from my flexibility in timings that she just wasn't actually working that day or whatever, because no one is THAT busy. She was listed on AW as available and I distinctly remember wondering why you bother putting the green light on in the morning if you know you are fully booked that day?! But eventually got a late evening booking in.

Location: In a very non-discreet residential street in central Gillingham, with some faffery about getting into the flat from the rear - but 100% certain she has moved location (now shows Greenwich).

Looks: This is the bit where I feel guilty, because she seems a lovely person and ragging on looks always seems a bit unfair - but as in this line of work it is an important factor - to say I was disappointed when she opened the door would be an understatement.  The pics were her, but covered face and discreet angles cleverly masked a big pot belly and ugly face, with slightly funny teeth.  I see as of posting this she now has an uncensored face pic up, but there must be some photoshoppery going on because even though I imagine that is indeed her, that is not what opened the door to me.  Only the top service lead me to stay...

Service: Welllll.  Top-notch to be fair.  Drinks offered (and accepted) with wide selection, shower offered and accepted. Towels provided (actually clean) and all with a smile, so really can't fault the first impressions.  Further to this, I had briefly discussed via text some requests, and confirmed them with her with a smile again which is something I wasn't much used to at the time (mainly seeing Romanians back then). 

She didn't exactly 'go for it' but did work hard on top and with her BJ to be fair, but it wasn't doing it for me - her skills, although not 'bad' - were not exactly great and therefore didn't overcome the fact that I just didn't fancy her.  This is the sort of situation where I would actually prefer a hot Romanian telling me to get on with it in a rude way, as opposed to a polite but not stunning (physically or with skills) to have a good time.

I had specifically asked for CIM and when the time came she kind of sprayed it back at me and it was essentially just a hand job at that point.  This is where she dropped from neutral to negative as that was the main thing I was looking for at that session - and as such to say you're going to do it and then pull that? To me that's as grave a sin as B&S or time-wasting.

Conclusion:
Not hot, - good service let down by not delivering promised service at the very end.  All in all, I didn't enjoy myself and would not return.

Will post some positive reviews soon for Karma's sake... CoMo