Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Bad Gal Robyn Chorley  (Read 741 times)

15 review(s) for Bad Gal Robyn  (13 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline george r

External Link/Members Only

Managed to get a booking with Robyn by firing a text off giving time and date and Robyn replied with a postcode, , easy to find just off a main road in a nice quiet street with tons of parking, another text to say I was there and a return text with house number followed, only 25 yards from where I had parked up.

Robyn opened the door , a quick hello with full on kissing soon after, she moved the dogs and I followed her upstairs, she has a great figure nicely toned and very down to earth, money sorted along with lots more full on kissing, I had a quick shower, Robyn got in also which was great, she soaped my cock while I played with her boobs  :yahoo:

Dried off and back into the bedroom, very full on kissing, Robyn is fantastic at  sucking cock and balls   :yahoo:, her pussy is very clean and her nipples are big and get very big when sucked which we both liked me doing ,party hat on Robyn got on top and rode like a good un then me on top till I pulled out and she finished me off with more owo till I shot my load into her mouth which she swallowed :yahoo:..

a few mins to catch our breath then staggered down stairs , a kiss and hug goodbye, drove home with empty balls very happy..

A must see if you can , highly recommended  :thumbsup:

£70 for 30 mins no rush..

Online frankc

Hey up George, see you've been "Robyned".... :D

Glad you enjoyed yourself Pal... :thumbsup:

Offline george r

Hey up George, see you've been "Robyned".... :D

Glad you enjoyed yourself Pal... :thumbsup:

Cheers mate  :thumbsup: