Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxMatureMaya Polish Milf Ealing  (Read 898 times)

4 review(s) for little.Amanda (0 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

External Link/Members Only

This was a plan B/C but could not get to the location of my plan A as my plans changed last minute  The maid for plan C had an early cancellation and gave me that slot  :thumbsup:

Price: £50 for 20mins 

Comms: With a maid who speaks v.g. English . Very simple and straightforward. I spoke arranged the booking and received the address - all within 10 mins.

Location: Close to A40 and on the edges of Ealing ( the poor part  :D ) A typical  looking flat/duplex within a London  council estate. Parking outside or adjacenet streets f.o.c. Daytime looks quite safe and quiet . Flat was basic + clean and functioning bathroom .

The Whore   As per the AW pics but + at least 6 years . The over all package is good for her age . Friendly smiley face . Silicons done really well and with her push-up bra look great . Well suntanned golden skin colour , good proportion and slim body but with a belly . The face is attractive but definitely older than 40. Appeared in nice tight dress , high heels , red lingerie and face well made up !!! Virtually no English ability !

Service: On seeing the true age of the W.G. tried to negotiate 20 mins pump and dump for £40.00 which she initially accepted but on return from handing the £££s the maid she came back and said she needed another £10.00.   Started with her FK but not important for me ! Then stripped her clothes off to discover the push up bra and not so huge breasts  :thumbsdown: She sat on the bed and started OWO with attempts at DT  semi successfully, as well as plenty of licking  - for sure she is confident and has plenty of experience of cock in her mouth   . Banged  her hard in doggy and then prone , reverse C.G. and then done her in Doggy again  . Off with the rubber back in her mouth until i came . She either got a surprise by the quantity or is a sly vixen - as 1/2 way through  the initial load saw her trying to spit out the donation on to my inner leg .

Verdict: I've labelled this a neutral because i wouldn't return , not based upon the services received but on the W.G's looks . Got to be much more attractive and younger in the area , but probably not delivering such a conscientious service !!! If you need something to bang hard that is interactive Maya will do  :thumbsup: Was probably v.f.m. for services received but for Milfs i aalways think the prices should be cheaper !!!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 11:21:33 am by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing OP  :hi:

+447405726731

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Seems like the profile has been swapped, since the last review

xVeronica / xxxVeronica / Bracknell

Visited May 2018 several times, spend £100 mins for 60mins.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The girl:

Probably around 20 something, light brown hair, average figure, 5'2, A cup teeny breasts, pretty, poor English but friendly demeanour. Definitely Polish because I cross referenced some of our conversation with a friend later. Wore various outfits;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Azucar D Artagnan