Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sake/Mia - Cherries of Bromley  (Read 523 times)

Online WARSZAWA16

External Link/Members Only

£120 - 1 Hour.

I booked an appointment with Sake/Mia online in advance.Having seen her profile on House of Divine's website I found out from her twitter that she worked Sunday's in Bromley. I mistakenly thought this would be as an independent from a flat but it turned out she worked at Cherries of Bromley which seems to be a conveyor belt knocking shop behind the car park of a big Sainsbury's.

I arrived there a few minutes before the arranged time.As soon as I knocked on the door I was asked to wait behind a wall as somebody was coming out.Once just inside the door I was then asked to hide behind a curtain as somebody else was coming in or out. I then went into the lounge, had some water and had a chat with Tammy (who was also working there that day) and the maid who said that Mia "wouldn't be long". After more comings and goings I noticed we were now half hour adrift and still no sign of any action. I thought things were looking up when the maid directed me upstairs to a bedroom with an en suite.I had a clean up whilst waiting and finally after about another 20 minutes, and just when I was on the verge of walking, Sake/Mia appeared. She apologised ,established who I was, took my money downstairs and re-appeared a few minutes later.

Finally!After a wait of nearly an hour - some action was on the horizon! Sake/Mia is a red head ("out of a bottle" though she said), about 5'4" tall and in her early to mid 20's.She had a good body, quite small tits with prominent nipples, a nice shaved pussy and a good shaped bum.We started off with a kiss and a cuddle.Her kissing was OK. She then put me over her knee and gave me a good spanking and I did the same to her. I got the impression she didn't like to be spanked too hard though.

We then lay on the bed and she gave me some good covered oral.She said she didn't do oral without. She put a condom on me ,positioned herself onto my cock and rode me for a good few minutes. I then requested a 69.She changed the condom and I licked her pussy as she sucked my cock until I came in her mouth. Altogether a nice experience as I did finally get the best part of an hour of action.She was good fun, keen to please and good to talk to (although obviously that was not what I was there for). However, I am going to have to say a "neutral" because of the way I was pissed about.

The maid at Cherries said it wasn't always that chaotic and I had caught them at a very busy time. However, as I had an appointment this shouldn't have happened. I know many will say I should have walked. If I do see Sake/Mia again it will be at House of Divine for 30 minutes.

I doubt if I will travel to Bromley to Cherries again though as it was just too chaotic and badly organised.       

Offline LLPunting

I went to Cherries years ago and despite the place being quiet I was still made to wait awkwardly outside and then over 10 minutes inside whilst the girl faffed about.  When she finally appeared in the room (looking less attractive than expected) I asked about services I'd already confirmed by text and she refused OWO and kissing so I walked.

Your experience doesn't surprise me at all and is why I've never been back.