Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coventry  (Read 40256 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Can't answer your question, but from my notes it appears that Bianka works as a duo with Sexy.mia (Nina).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hope this helps, if they previously worked as duos.

Offline saf1976

Sweet Czech Alex was a brunette and curvy. Bianka is well rated though. Think she was also part of the Jenny1 / Sandyhot crowd over in Brum.

I have recently seen

Lovely Katty ... External Link/Members Only

Totally indy, genuine girl as per the pics, lot of fun, great English, at her rates a bargain. Awesome boob job, very natural looking. Legs go on forever. Breast massage and oral with were amazing. Seen her 3 times now over a number of her tours.

Curvy Nina ... External Link/Members Only

Polish lady . Very attractive. A sensual fuck. No owo despite being listed as standard. Nice but not the best of meets not the worst.

Kaite 39 ... External Link/Members Only

Latvian. Awkward location as in a snooty older folks block of flats. Amazing Owo. If owo is your thing then she is a must. Was down for best part of 10-15 mins (theres a clock on the wall over her sholder haha) and she makes a lot of effort. It was a nice wet blow job and I kept looking down and I could see her pussy lips whilst she was sucking, made me think I was doing her without. Great fuck as well. English isn't the best but the blow job was the only communication I needed :)

Stella ... profile not online at the mo as on holiday.

Redhead who works at the flats on Lower Ford Street. Those familiar with Susan. Demi etc will know the block. Nice girl, amazing body, but I wasn't really in the mood. If she takes your fancy, then go and see her. I was just having an off day. Maybe not so keen on redheads as I thought. £70 an hour also so not to be sniffed at.

I'll probably keep my local punts in this thread as lot easier to write a quick description of each than to do a thread for each.

knightrider007

Sweet Czech Alex was a brunette and curvy. Bianka is well rated though. Think she was also part of the Jenny1 / Sandyhot crowd over in Brum.

I have recently seen

Lovely Katty ... External Link/Members Only

Totally indy, genuine girl as per the pics, lot of fun, great English, at her rates a bargain. Awesome boob job, very natural looking. Legs go on forever. Breast massage and oral with were amazing. Seen her 3 times now over a number of her tours.

Curvy Nina ... External Link/Members Only

Polish lady . Very attractive. A sensual fuck. No owo despite being listed as standard. Nice but not the best of meets not the worst.

Kaite 39 ... External Link/Members Only

Latvian. Awkward location as in a snooty older folks block of flats. Amazing Owo. If owo is your thing then she is a must. Was down for best part of 10-15 mins (theres a clock on the wall over her sholder haha) and she makes a lot of effort. It was a nice wet blow job and I kept looking down and I could see her pussy lips whilst she was sucking, made me think I was doing her without. Great fuck as well. English isn't the best but the blow job was the only communication I needed :)

Stella ... profile not online at the mo as on holiday.

Redhead who works at the flats on Lower Ford Street. Those familiar with Susan. Demi etc will know the block. Nice girl, amazing body, but I wasn't really in the mood. If she takes your fancy, then go and see her. I was just having an off day. Maybe not so keen on redheads as I thought. £70 an hour also so not to be sniffed at.

I'll probably keep my local punts in this thread as lot easier to write a quick description of each than to do a thread for each.

Katie 39 is up there as one of my all time great punts. She doesnt speak english.....but who cares!!! Everything on offer although not sure about anal

Offline saf1976

Katie 39 is up there as one of my all time great punts. She doesnt speak english.....but who cares!!! Everything on offer although not sure about anal

She is nice, shame she is a bit further out in Hinkley now though.

I haven't punted in a few weeks now, not many girls in the area take my fancy at the moment.

Would love Sweet Susan to make a comeback.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She is nice, shame she is a bit further out in Hinkley now though.

I haven't punted in a few weeks now, not many girls in the area take my fancy at the moment.

Would love Sweet Susan to make a comeback.

Entire group away until 6th Jan 2014

knightrider007

Entire group away until 6th Jan 2014
maybe time to tag team Katie!!!!

starman

Must admit I am tempted by Kaite39, but also by young Sara and Ella who work there too.

However, I can't wait for Katty to come back from Czech.  She is no.1 on my waiting list.
On the plus side, the more time she is away the more I can save for a longer visit!

Offline saf1976

Saw this lady on New Years Eve.

External Link/Members Only

Name keeps changing so i'll leave you to check out the profile.

She was blond at the time but is very tiny and petite. She has a Kylie arse and a very pretty face. Her hair was tied back and I kept thinking she looked facially a bit like Vanessa Hudgens. Ironically, she now has her hair dark and doesn't like VH at all. Anyway, great service, not much chat but a nice girl. Oral was with, but enthusiastic so I was happy. Finished with a hand job, looking at her pretty face and lips, I managed to 'hit' my shoulder.

Got my eye on your__bella at the moment. Anyone had the pleasure?

Offline Taggart

Got my eye on your__bella at the moment. Anyone had the pleasure?

Well, she really is something. I've heard good things about Slovak women but never had the pleasure of one.
Bella is one to keep an eye on, and not too far away for me either. Pity about the 'brat tat'
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 04:57:29 pm by Taggart »

starman

Only experience of Slovak ladies so far is Busty Demi.  Lovely girl, friendly and chatty. Had massage, 69, and doggy sex. Chose her rather than Adelle because of feedback on AW, and happy that  i made the right choice.

Thinking now about Sweet Angelina or one of the other Hungarian girls who have recently come back to Coventry.  Anyone got any experience with this group?

starman

NB.  Kaite39 is now up as Kaite41 on AW, although she is actually 42!  LOL. :D
Still looks hot though!!!

Roland D Hay

Has anyone met Missy Kink  ??

Yes, I saw her two years ago before she had her breast implants. With a name like Missykink I was expecting a kinky dirty session, it was actually as vanilla as they come and pretty much left me cold. Don't get me wrong, she's a nice genuine girl, I just found her service fell well short of the expectations raised by her name.

rs300

oh no was pondering to meet her as she claims to enjoy alevels ?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
A fellow member saw her towards end of 2012, and he highly recommended her. His comments to me were as follows:

"Good kisser!!! She will suck your tongue out of your mouth, and spit in your mouth all day. Her blow job is very very messy.
She will do anal for 20 quid extra, and loves it. She is a must see. She is self conscious about her stretch marks, but she is
attractive, not stunning, but definitely good looking, enough to get a hard on, and she well worth seeing".

Offline robzombie898

I've met MissyKink and I have to say she is amazing. She does actually kiss unlike a lot of the other ladies out there and her oral skills are unmatchable.
She offered me anal in the price (for an hour ) and she really did enjoy it.

A lovely lady who treats her guests extremely well.

Offline saf1976

I saw this lady a few months ago when she was in Coventry and she is back again.

When she opened the door I was initially disappointed as she was dressed down in a dressing gown.

Then she took it off and revealed the biggest firmest Thai tits i've seen. Nice curves overall but the tits were on another level for me

Great massage and feeling those breasts all over my body was relaxing and exciting at the same time.

To finish we did it missionary but those firm oiled up tits jiggling about with every thrust was enough for me.

Roland D Hay

I completely accept that other punters have nothing but positive comments about Missykink. I remember saying at the time that it was just one of those 'not for me' experiences and I wasn't remotely attracted to her, that being said I'm sure the feeling was mutual and maybe that's why her services were so vanilla flavoured on the day.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 06:38:19 pm by Roland D Hay »

Offline saf1976

Not many girls active in the area that I've seen of late and then most of the ladies I have seen, have been repeats and I have already done reports on like:

- Lovely.Liv (profile not active at the mo) ,
- Lovely.Katty External Link/Members Only and
- Busty.Gina External Link/Members Only

I'd recommend any of those 3 ladies.

In terms of new ladies:

Sexy...Mia

Currently in Brum but was working in a flat on Sandy Lane a few weeks back. She had more accurate pics at the time, but even then she was a bit weightier in real life. I was tempted to walk but she had very nice eyes and I was horny. Glad I stayed as the service was fantastic. I can see why she has good feedback. Oral was without and great but when it came to fucking her she had worked me up into a fury and it felt like I was going to cum for what felt like an age, so when I finally did, it was fantastic. Good fees as well. I think she is part of the jenny.1 & sandy.hot group.

Sexy Natasha

A very young firm teen looking body but clearly early 20's. Very nice looking and great service. Oral with, no kissing but if you enjoy the idea of a short term pleasure then worth a punt. A friendly EE, good English, gave me a hug as I left and said to the effect 'any time you want to come and see me, just call me'. Although clearly a business trick, it felt genuine that she was here for the money, which i'm more than fine with.

Nadya.Latina

A 15 minute punt over in Leamington. I was thinking this girl would turn out to be bait and switch so opted for a quickie. However to my surprise it was the girl you see in the pics. Very nice girl, boobs maybe not as firm as the pics suggest, but still nice enough. With it being brief I can't give a full run down on services as it was a condom on, suck & fuck experience. However, if she catches your eye and happy with a basic service then go for it.

Sexy.emma.25

Good looking girl with a tight body. Bit of a Kylie arse. Was blond when I saw her as well. Great oral with. Enjoyed sex but actually enjoyed the oral more.

Offline saf1976

Do any long timers remember this girl who is currently touring nearby?

She used to work in the flat above the bookies on Tile Hill Lane where Dani.Amour worked when she was a newbie? Probably 8-10 years ago now?

Then she moved south and I saw her in a Conygirls video with SexyBlondePaige who is linked on this girls profile and it appears they are now making big money with her rates now £190 for the hour. She used to be £60 for half hour. Fair play if she can achieve that but once you know it used to be almost half that you are less inclined. Those Conygirl videos of the 2 of them are great though :)

Offline misterjt111

Great summary saf, do you remember which streets/area emma and Natasha work in by chance? I'm a Coventrian so don't want to punt too close to home!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Do any long timers remember this girl who is currently touring nearby?

She used to work in the flat above the bookies on Tile Hill Lane where Dani.Amour worked when she was a newbie? Probably 8-10 years ago now?

Then she moved south and I saw her in a Conygirls video with SexyBlondePaige who is linked on this girls profile and it appears they are now making big money with her rates now £190 for the hour. She used to be £60 for half hour. Fair play if she can achieve that but once you know it used to be almost half that you are less inclined. Those Conygirl videos of the 2 of them are great though :)

She has been in my HL for a few years now.

Blimey, didn't realise she started off in Cov!!

Called herself Isobelle for a long time, name change must be recent.

She was based in watford for a few years, then moved oop North, near Doncaster 3~4 years ago, and now and then tours around, esp back to Watford.

Oddly enough, she was in the West Mids end of Feb and a fellow punter saw her, duo with Chloe. whilst he really enjoyed his time with Emilie/Isobel, he did not recommend the other girl. 

His session with her was full-on kissing and he highly recommended her.

Also, AFAIR, she has done videos for RealPunting. Will dig out the info when I get a chance.

Offline saf1976

Great summary saf, do you remember which streets/area emma and Natasha work in by chance? I'm a Coventrian so don't want to punt too close to home!

Emma was based in the area to the right of Lockhurst Lane before you go up on the bridge.

Natasha was in one of the side streets off Stoney Stanton Road.

Both have moved about before coming back so those locations may have changed. I'm in the same boat as you so I always text to find out locations before I decide.

Offline saf1976

She has been in my HL for a few years now.

Blimey, didn't realise she started off in Cov!!

Called herself Isobelle for a long time, name change must be recent.

She was based in watford for a few years, then moved oop North, near Doncaster 3~4 years ago, and now and then tours around, esp back to Watford.

Oddly enough, she was in the West Mids end of Feb and a fellow punter saw her, duo with Chloe. whilst he really enjoyed his time with Emilie/Isobel, he did not recommend the other girl. 

His session with her was full-on kissing and he highly recommended her.

Also, AFAIR, she has done videos for RealPunting. Will dig out the info when I get a chance.

I've been punting for just over 10 years, but 90% of those have been the last 3-4 years. The early years you'd rarely get different girls so they were easier to remember.

Do you have a link to Chloe to see? She used to work with a Chloe, who actually had a tattoo of 'Emma' on her stomach. There was a thread on %%% about her doing runners once she had the cash in hand. This Emma/Chloe girl wouldn't get away with charging 190 an hour in this area so I'm guessing that it is a different Chloe?

Looks wise she reminds me of this girl

She sometimes puts face pics up but if you want to see one, pm me and i'll send you one.

For a top top punt i'd pay £190 for the hour, but not sure I would for this girl. If I was Conygirls and was able to make money off punting then i'd definitely book Paige and her as they were awesome in that video
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 02:24:35 pm by saf1976 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I've been punting for just over 10 years, but 90% of those have been the last 3-4 years. The early years you'd rarely get different girls so they were easier to remember.

Do you have a link to Chloe to see? She used to work with a Chloe, who actually had a tattoo of 'Emma' on her stomach. There was a thread on %%% about her doing runners once she had the cash in hand. This Emma/Chloe girl wouldn't get away with charging 190 an hour in this area so I'm guessing that it is a different Chloe?

Looks wise she reminds me of this girl

She sometimes puts face pics up but if you want to see one, pm me and i'll send you one.

For a top top punt i'd pay £190 for the hour, but not sure I would for this girl. If I was Conygirls and was able to make money off punting then i'd definitely book Paige and her as they were awesome in that video

I tried to enquire about chloe, but the member couldn't find her link. It may be worthwhile asking Emilie/Isobel if she has the link for the other girl. I just checked Emilies Public Gallery and she has face pics which have not changed for  a few weeks, so I suspect they may be of Chloe's. Again, enquire with her.

Offline saf1976

I tried to enquire about chloe, but the member couldn't find her link. It may be worthwhile asking Emilie/Isobel if she has the link for the other girl. I just checked Emilies Public Gallery and she has face pics which have not changed for  a few weeks, so I suspect they may be of Chloe's. Again, enquire with her.

That girl isn't the Emma/Chloe i'm thinking of. I'd imagine this Emilie has moved on to bigger and better things since the Tile Hill Lane days. Can't imagine any local Coventry girl asking or getting £190 an hour, but if she can, fair do's to her.

littlehotman

HI Is that Czech Alex who was sweet czech Alex & also the one who had a profile The_Sweet_One.
working as Bianka Now??? Any Idea anyone?

Hi guys, has anyone met .Natalie. from Birmingham, is it a genuine profile why has aher ratings hidden? Thanks guys

External Link/Members Only -

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Katty is currently back, trying to find a slot (!) myself

Jagsohin

Coventry is a big problem man! TOOOOOO Many Europeans who have probably priced some of the British girls out of the market. Generally (i'd say 80% of the time) I find the European girls attitudes stink, half hour appointments become 15 minutes, a 'lets get it over with' attitude. Terrible...... SO most of my punts are in Brum now!    But would love to know of good girls in Cov!

Offline fredhiggins

Saw Liv today; easily arranged and sorted.

Gorgeous boobs, full and shapely; v attractive girl as per pics. Made me have a shower on arrival - fair enough.

V sexy but a general lack of real raunch; since the oral was covered it wasn't as much fun as I would normally like; I was there for the boobs and face and the low fee; having said that Busty Demi does better covered oral.

Came one a bit of massage then I spent some time eating her pussy and fingering her arse; after I had made her cum she gave me some oral but once the hour was up it wasn't allowed to continue. Strangely I only came once and I would have expected to pop twice maybe even 3 times; her covered oral wasn't exciting enough for me. But I felt I had ticked the box for seeing those super boobs.

She wasn't my first choice but my other 2 were busy; my real plan was to have gone to the Private Club last night to see the 2 cum guzzling beauties that were on last night but the nature of my work meant I had to do a mission of mercy elsewhere at the last minute. I hadn't had a wank since Sunday - I'm normally a 2 or 3 a day man so I thought I would be easily popped 2 or 3 times with Liv. But as I said I think the oral for me was a bit limited.

A stange thing was I had spent a long time eating her pussy and fingering her arse lightly, whci she clearly enjoyed a sh ground herself on to me for 15 minutes at least. When I asked her at the end did she like all that had gone on she was completely ambivalent to what had just gone on.

My other 2 choices were sexysue (busy) and Sexy Jane (External Link/Members Only). Bad timing for Jane as she wasn't able to get in to her hotel room until afer 2pm, too late for me today.

I would say she is gorgeous but a bit joyless.

Oh well, for a cheap play I will stick to Demi.

Roland D Hay

Saw Liv today; easily arranged and sorted.

Gorgeous boobs, full and shapely; v attractive girl as per pics. Made me have a shower on arrival - fair enough.

V sexy but a general lack of real raunch; since the oral was covered it wasn't as much fun as I would normally like; I was there for the boobs and face and the low fee; having said that Busty Demi does better covered oral.

Came one a bit of massage then I spent some time eating her pussy and fingering her arse; after I had made her cum she gave me some oral but once the hour was up it wasn't allowed to continue. Strangely I only came once and I would have expected to pop twice maybe even 3 times; her covered oral wasn't exciting enough for me. But I felt I had ticked the box for seeing those super boobs.

She wasn't my first choice but my other 2 were busy; my real plan was to have gone to the Private Club last night to see the 2 cum guzzling beauties that were on last night but the nature of my work meant I had to do a mission of mercy elsewhere at the last minute. I hadn't had a wank since Sunday - I'm normally a 2 or 3 a day man so I thought I would be easily popped 2 or 3 times with Liv. But as I said I think the oral for me was a bit limited.

A stange thing was I had spent a long time eating her pussy and fingering her arse lightly, whci she clearly enjoyed a sh ground herself on to me for 15 minutes at least. When I asked her at the end did she like all that had gone on she was completely ambivalent to what had just gone on.

My other 2 choices were sexysue (busy) and Sexy Jane (External Link/Members Only). Bad timing for Jane as she wasn't able to get in to her hotel room until afer 2pm, too late for me today.

I would say she is gorgeous but a bit joyless.

Oh well, for a cheap play I will stick to Demi.

I didn't rate Liv at all, yes, great tits but not great enough to make her worth seeing in my view.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24024.msg351686;topicseen#msg351686

Offline saf1976

Have you chaps noticed a mass influx of profiles in Coventry over the last few days? This makes me more than a little uncertain. Normally I will take the risk and have a back up but way too many at the moment

These ladies in particular catch my eye:

Of the ladies I have seen of late:

Nicole down in Leamington (ok, not quite Cov). Good looking girl, decent English and a very firm body. Her tits are probably average in size, but as she is so lean elsewhere they appear massive and firm. Decent service and will go back for the 1 hour Nuru at £90.

Liv, bit like Marmite on here, but I always have a great time with her, especially now she offers owo for extra £20. 1 hour, owo, pop twice, £90, thank you very much. Looks and body wise she is one of my types but I also find her chatty and she remembers stuff we discussed previously (not that it's critical for a good punt, but appreciate all the same).

I'm always on the look out for new girls. I do like seeing the good ones again, but I like the excitement of a new meet. Hoping that some of these new profiles are genuine.

Offline foreignpunter

Nicole down in Leamington (ok, not quite Cov). Good looking girl, decent English and a very firm body. Her tits are probably average in size, but as she is so lean elsewhere they appear massive and firm. Decent service and will go back for the 1 hour Nuru at £90.

I -think- I have seen Nicole in Leamington about a year ago but I'm not sure if it was the same girl, was she working in a house opposite the irish pub? Anyway, if it's the same girl, for me she was a massive disappointment, might as well have fucked a sexdoll, she was completely lifeless.

starman

Have you chaps noticed a mass influx of profiles in Coventry over the last few days? This makes me more than a little uncertain. Normally I will take the risk and have a back up but way too many at the moment

These ladies in particular catch my eye:

Funny you should mention these. I took a gamble with the first of these (Carrla sexy) yesterday. She was actually quite good (for a Romanian) and was staying in Brittania hotel.  She is part of a group who have today moved to Croyden. Carrla is today renamed Ely.

Offline saf1976

Funny you should mention these. I took a gamble with the first of these (Carrla sexy) yesterday. She was actually quite good (for a Romanian) and was staying in Brittania hotel.  She is part of a group who have today moved to Croyden. Carrla is today renamed Ely.

Damm, missed out. That's the trouble, when I see too many profiles at once I think of a PG scammer, or, a couple of girls running multiple profiles to get bookings.

Offline robzombie898

Well there has been a massive influx in Coventry but all of it isn't good. A lot of B&S scams and some of the girls are beyond rubbish. The group at Britannia was relatively good but then you can never be sure with the girls there.

Hopefully, the flow will settle a bit withing a week and Coventry will have a few good WG's offering a service  worth the price.