Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Newcastle’s Jen-Time Waster  (Read 1756 times)

21 review(s) for Newcastle's Jen x x (15 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Roverboy

External Link/Members Only

Complete time waster

Booked to see Jen at the end of May when in the area. Arranged for 11am on the Sunday, after a few nice messages. Sent a text to say I was on route and again when I arrived at the location given the day before. It was serviced apartments near the docks. Waited and waited, tried calling and no response.
After an hour I gave up. Sent a few more texts and AW messages to say as such. Later on that afternoon I got a response saying she had been out watching the Champions League final and had a few drinks and slept through. She offered me a £20 discount for the next time I was in the area.

So this week I was back sent messages Monday and all very positive and we would definitely meet on Tuesday and for me to message her in the morning to agree a time. I did that and said I was going to be close by around 11, but no response. Headed over and followed up but again no response again. Not heard anything since from her so won’t waste my time now.Hope some others have a more positive experience than I did

Offline cueball

Never leave the settee until you've got on the day confirmation op.

Cheers for the review and a warrented negative.

Offline OakTree

Never leave the settee until you've got on the day confirmation op.

Cheers for the review and a warrented negative.

Agreed. No confirmation, no stepping out the house.

We’ve all done it in the past,  drove the length and breadth of the country to be left high and dry. It’s shitty thing to happen so if I don’t hear from them it’s their loss.

Offline Roverboy

Agreed not that smart of me, but it wasn’t too far away at least. Just very annoying

Offline Kentucky

Her photos are apparently deceptive. Most reviews say she isn't facially attractive

Offline Roverboy

I had read that, but it was mixed and she had amended her age to 37 which seemed more realistic. No interest in finding out now though

Offline DMCharlie

I had her way back in 2015, and she was amazing although a lot can happen in a few years, I'm living in the area now so will probably book her again .... so many other holes to fill now I'm back punting  :D

Offline Briddy

I had her way back in 2015, and she was amazing although a lot can happen in a few years, I'm living in the area now so will probably book her again .... so many other holes to fill now I'm back punting  :D
A follow up review will be helpful if you do see her see if she's a time waster for everyone or not

Offline DMCharlie

Jenxx

Hi. Sorry if this gets me more shite but I actually blocked this guy before he left this feedback.

Jenxx

When I’m working,I will only see a max of 3 clients per day. This Guy felt the need to leave his 1st review and a negative. All because I would not see him.

Offline freeze44

When I’m working,I will only see a max of 3 clients per day. This Guy felt the need to leave his 1st review and a negative. All because I would not see him.

But you did agree to see him and then ignored later? Not acceptable to waste peoples time like that.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Hurley

You accepted the booking then failed to fulfill it quit whining, you’ve been found out

Jenxx

Found out for what exactly? A guy joins this site and suddenly leaves a negative all because I would not see him?

Jenxx

Sorry Freeze. I didn’t see your reply.
Yes I agreed to this guys booking at 1st but after he made me feel uncomfortable. Should I have seen him anyway?

vw

Found out for what exactly? A guy joins this site and suddenly leaves a negative all because I would not see him?

Suddenly?

He has been a member for over 8 months, hardly suddenly.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline manfox

Yes I agreed to this guys booking at 1st but after he made me feel uncomfortable. Should I have seen him anyway?

Maybe not but you should have cancelled rather than wasting his time. Wouldnt have taken much effort to act in a reasonable manner.

If he had not turned up you would possibly refer to him as a timewaster and block him. Works both ways so just learn from it and improve your practice.

Jenxx

Hey! I blocked him. Do I have to tell every person that  blocking them ?

Offline freeze44

Why would you ask if should see him? Trying to bait us? You know the answer... Of course your choice who to see.

From whats been posted here the issue is you didn't let him know the booking was cancelled. Most  punters will have experienced unreliable wgs and last second no shows or cancellations and it very fucking annoying so we share info here to let others know who is likely to fuck you about.

Offline cueball

Yes I agreed to this guys booking at 1st but after he made me feel uncomfortable.
You should have cancelled then. You could of rolled out one of the many excuses, family emergency is a good one...plenty of mileage in that one.

Leaving him dangling gets a rightful red one on here.

Offline Roverboy

You let me down the first time and then when I got back I touch you replied with , hi Hun I remember (apologies again for that morning) I’m available tomorrow, text me and we can arrange a time. Hardly the words to someone who is making you uncomfortable. I think the other guys comments have confirmed you are a joke.