Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: red foxy 4you - Feltham  (Read 7950 times)

1 review(s) for red foxy 4you (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bary123

I've been reading this site for a while, so I thought it was about time I contributed with a review.

My regular is away for Christmas, so I decided to try someone new, red foxy 4you in Feltham: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her flat is next to the Travel Lodge near the station. I had some trouble finding it but she kindly gave me directions over the phone. Once I finally got there she opened the door and I was pleasantly surprised - she's really stunning, with a very sexy girl next door look (exactly what I go for). However as soon as we got into her room I got the sense that she was a bit stand-offish and cold. Maybe I'm lucky as my regular girl is very chatty and makes you feel welcome and special. Anyway we soon got down to it and she went straight for my cock and gave me some amazing OWA. In fact it was probably too amazing as I ended up coming in her mouth. Now I'm not going to pretend that I'm some sort of stud or anything, but I don't normally pop so soon, but she really does give good head.

She then gave me a massage, which felt really good. After a while she gave me some more oral and got me hard again. I then went down on her, which I think she enjoyed (hard to tell though, as she wasn't about to tell me!). She then climbed on top for cowgirl, followed by missionary and doggy, more of that great OWA and finally I came over her lovely tits.

So all in all, it was a good hour, with a very sexy girl, but I wish she was a little more chatty and friendly (though I've had much worse!).

Would i see her again? Maybe, cos she's so damn cute and gives great OWA.

Offline glorfindel

Cuter than your average Romanian. How tall is she roughly and does she do DFK?

Offline bary123

She was a bit smaller than I thought from her pictures. Maybe 5 ft 1/2. I didn't ask about DFK - when we started she went straight into OWA and it seemed rude to stop her!

LL

Wow - hot - awesome tits too.  Sorry to be a bit graphic about it but did she swallow your jizz?  :)

Offline bary123

Alas, no. I thought she was going to, but then she reached for a tissue to spit it out

LL

Alas, no. I thought she was going to, but then she reached for a tissue to spit it out
Unlucky.  Tip for next time, hide her tissues when she's not looking :) :hi:

Offline harms

not going to believe this review from a first time poster on a adultwork account with no feedback.....

Offline bary123

Fair enough. But I hope you can see I've tried to give an honest review - she's cute but a bit cold (and if I'm honest barely said more than a few words the whole time we were together).

sash

agree - really nice suckable tits/nipples

Offline Jagman

Her pictures have popped up on another profile which suggests she can't be trusted, which is a shame because she looks hot as hell.
External Link/Members Only

new2game

Her pictures have popped up on another profile which suggests she can't be trusted, which is a shame because she looks hot as hell.
External Link/Members Only

Visit Specsavers dude, your eyesight can't be trusted.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 11:13:28 am by new2game »

fredpunter

Visit Specsavers dude, your eyesight can't be trusted.

I take it I'm not alone in doubting that they are the same girl?

Offline bary123

Yep, definitely different girls. I think they may work from the same flat though (I thought I saw nykol69 leaving the building when I was there)

Offline drwho

Both red haired beauties look hot to me.

Slightly put off by Nykol's
"@@@bareback but only in the ass"

wonder if she's being deliberately provocative

Offline punk

Both red haired beauties look hot to me.

Slightly put off by Nykol's
"@@@bareback but only in the ass"

wonder if she's being deliberately provocative

Being fucking stupid more like

Offline mr man

bary123. . . .  what's OWA?  Oral With Auntie??  :sarcastic:

vorian

bary123. . . .  what's OWA?  Oral With Auntie??  :sarcastic:

"Oral With Attitude" probably.

Offline bary123

Offline mr man

"Oral With Attitude" probably.

As long as it's not a acronym for a new service that I've been missing out on that all that matters  :thumbsup:

vorian

I've been reading this site for a while, so I thought it was about time I contributed with a review.

My regular is away for Christmas, so I decided to try someone new, red foxy 4you in Feltham: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her flat is next to the Travel Lodge near the station. I had some trouble finding it but she kindly gave me directions over the phone. Once I finally got there she opened the door and I was pleasantly surprised - she's really stunning, with a very sexy girl next door look (exactly what I go for). However as soon as we got into her room I got the sense that she was a bit stand-offish and cold. Maybe I'm lucky as my regular girl is very chatty and makes you feel welcome and special. Anyway we soon got down to it and she went straight for my cock and gave me some amazing OWA. In fact it was probably too amazing as I ended up coming in her mouth. Now I'm not going to pretend that I'm some sort of stud or anything, but I don't normally pop so soon, but she really does give good head.

She then gave me a massage, which felt really good. After a while she gave me some more oral and got me hard again. I then went down on her, which I think she enjoyed (hard to tell though, as she wasn't about to tell me!). She then climbed on top for cowgirl, followed by missionary and doggy, more of that great OWA and finally I came over her lovely tits.

So all in all, it was a good hour, with a very sexy girl, but I wish she was a little more chatty and friendly (though I've had much worse!).

Would i see her again? Maybe, cos she's so damn cute and gives great OWA.

Thanks for the review I am a Girl next door kind of guy and a real sucker for red heads but the cold and stand-offish puts me off, may I ask what she was wearing as clothes are a good indicator for me.

Offline bary123

She was wearing very cute little shorts and a t-shirt. So nothing very glamourous (but I've got to admit I prefer girls to dress down, so I was happy)

vorian

She was wearing very cute little shorts and a t-shirt. So nothing very glamourous (but I've got to admit I prefer girls to dress down, so I was happy)

Thank You

I prefer that style too, I have always stuck to English WG's in the past. How were her language and communication skills out of interest.

Offline punk

OWA she is northern

oral with AUT

aut taken aut

Offline bary123

Thank You

I prefer that style too, I have always stuck to English WG's in the past. How were her language and communication skills out of interest.

Her english was OK, but she hardly spoke a word. Not what you would call chatty

vorian

Her english was OK, but she hardly spoke a word. Not what you would call chatty

Thanks appreciate your reply. In retrospect probably not for me, I am a sucker for those red heads though.

Offline boomting_

mac77