Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Littleblue-star - Sex at its best - Moorgate  (Read 2897 times)

19 review(s) for Littleblue-star  (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline FBIAgent

External Link/Members Only

Visited this girl a little while ago and I think it is perhaps the best working girl I've connected with. We spent a lot of time talking, chilling and also enjoying each other's body. Her body is amazing but I also think she is quite special. She is very kind, sensual and also passionate about who and what she does. I would say she is worth the rate but it is a rate which makes it tricky to see someone as special as her on a more regular basis. She is absolutely enthusiastic in terms of sex too. Very watery, balls deep blow jobs. One of the best blow jobs in my category as she is a trooper - doesn't stop - goes all the way and just keeps going.

Would say in terms of facially and body wise she is not that good, in objective ratings probably a 6/10 and you wouldn't have a boner for her on the street or really look twice.. but when you talk to her (conversational) and when she starts working - she is that good that she is definitely a great turn on and one to return to!

Offline flouch

Cheers for the review - she was popping up on my proxmity search on AW, so I was tempted.  Roughly where is she based?  North/south/east/west of Moorgate?

Offline Love2come

External Link/Members Only

Visited this girl a little while ago and I think it is perhaps the best working girl I've connected with. We spent a lot of time talking, chilling and also enjoying each other's body. Her body is amazing but I also think she is quite special. She is very kind, sensual and also passionate about who and what she does. I would say she is worth the rate but it is a rate which makes it tricky to see someone as special as her on a more regular basis. She is absolutely enthusiastic in terms of sex too. Very watery, balls deep blow jobs. One of the best blow jobs in my category as she is a trooper - doesn't stop - goes all the way and just keeps going.

Would say in terms of facially and body wise she is not that good, in objective ratings probably a 6/10 and you wouldn't have a boner for her on the street or really look twice.. but when you talk to her (conversational) and when she starts working - she is that good that she is definitely a great turn on and one to return to!

She is pricey and you get an idea of her face from the profile so just curious as to what made you take the plunge? What is another review?