Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie - Devine Sirens  (Read 2532 times)

Offline Bongo23

Is this:     External Link/Members Only

the Katie discussed in the other thread, whose profile disappeared on AW ?     Can't find other reference to this Katie anywhere, and tineye returns a blank. 

Unlike the other girls on the Devine Sirens site, no details are given.    Texted them, and they said she'll be working "in the new year", and offered me two others (who don't interest me).    Are Devind Sirens an OK outfit ?

Offline Qwerty

She's the same Katie - have been in a  txt conversation with the person who runs the group Katie was with on AW - he says someone's having a go at them on AW, resulting in Katie being deleted, that they've started Devine Sirens, and that Katie's off for the Xmas period.

Offline Bongo23

Thanks for that good info.   I'll put myself in the queue and report back..

SirPhilipXX

Is this:     External Link/Members Only

the Katie discussed in the other thread, whose profile disappeared on AW ?     Can't find other reference to this Katie anywhere, and tineye returns a blank. 

Unlike the other girls on the Devine Sirens site, no details are given.    Texted them, and they said she'll be working "in the new year", and offered me two others (who don't interest me).    Are Devind Sirens an OK outfit ?
You have to wonder, if they can't even spell 'divine' correctly in their website address.

Unless, of course, they are named after George Devine (1910--65), British stage director and actor, who founded the English Stage Company in London's Royal Court Theatre; or Steven Devine, the celebrated harpsichordist and director of  London Baroque; but somehow, I doubt this :)

Offline Qwerty

You have to wonder, if they can't even spell 'divine' correctly in their website address.

Unless, of course, they are named after George Devine (1910--65), British stage director and actor, who founded the English Stage Company in London's Royal Court Theatre; or Steven Devine, the celebrated harpsichordist and director of  London Baroque; but somehow, I doubt this :)

Could of course be that one of the people running the group's name is Devine, or De Vine - not that uncommon a surname