Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Casandra Northampton - again!  (Read 1138 times)

Online goodolnick

External Link/Members Only

She is very well reviewed on here so I won't repeat what has already been said. She has increased her charge to £70 for 90 mins very sensual massage with a great HE.

I doubt whether there is any better VFM anywhere.

She is friendly, chatty and pretty fit too.  I will go again, and am thinking about A 4 hand with her and her friend who she says has an even more sensuous touch that she has

Online MajorPayne

See below for link to review of a four hand massage

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=199199.msg2058013#msg2058013

Draw your own conclusions. . . . .

Offline scouting

See below for link to review of a four hand massage

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=199199.msg2058013#msg2058013

Draw your own conclusions. . . . .

But it would be great if OP tried it and gave us a second report

Online MajorPayne

Very true, can't fault the logic there.

Offline HailWood

But it would be great if OP tried it and gave us a second report
With 5 reviews for Cassandra on the first page currently. Do we need another one?
I get she’s good at massage, great service and unrivalled VFM.

Edit: just realised this was alluding to a duo massage. Now feeling a bit mean. Apologies.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 07:53:46 pm by MikeTheBike »

Online MajorPayne

Edit: just realised this was alluding to a duo massage. Now feeling a bit mean. Apologies.

Yes, goodolnick has alluded to getting a four hand massage with Casandra and her friend.

Offline doughboy

With 5 reviews for Cassandra on the first page currently. Do we need another one?
I get she’s good at massage, great service and unrivalled VFM.

Surely that’s the point though, isn’t it? The more positive reviews a SP has, the more comfort a punter can take if meeting her for the first time? Ditto if negatives to warn folk off. EllieRose on the London threads has over a hundred reviews now, should people stop reviewing her?

Offline chunky monkey

Surely that’s the point though, isn’t it? The more positive reviews a SP has, the more comfort a punter can take if meeting her for the first time? Ditto if negatives to warn folk off. EllieRose on the London threads has over a hundred reviews now, should people stop reviewing her?

I think the point is that there were 5 reviews for Casandra in the top of the first page, some of them rather old and used more for continued discussion of her services/contact availability etc. than the OP's experience with her
Perhaps if there is more general information, not specific to the reviewed meeting, to discuss we should open a regional punting discussion?
Just a thought - that's all

Online goodolnick

A WG who provides a positive service to a load of guys should get the benefit in terms of multiple good reviews IMHO

Offline chunky monkey

A WG who provides a positive service to a load of guys should get the benefit in terms of multiple good reviews IMHO

You are of course correct. Casandra consistently provides an excellent service, leading to plenty of positive reviews and is very popular on the back of them, so in that respect they've already served their primary purpose all round

But I'm thinking about the additional information which has found no single home.
When a review about a service eventually morphs, as they do into one about 'difficulties to contact', 'how long in advance we've had to book', 'actual duration of a 90 minute service', 'is she/isn't she on holiday', 'price increases', 'possible cameras next door' or even 'should we be posting this on the review board or the discussion board' then perhaps posting this information across several different reviews is no longer the right place

Actual experiences with a SP, good and bad, always deserve a review so we can all benefit from the collective knowledge, but if the more general information and questions were put on a single discussion post then it would make it much easier to find and digest, saving us all from trawling through multiple individual reviews for scraps of information