Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bruna - Gracie's Girls - Norton  (Read 699 times)

Offline Luvslicking

External Link/Members Only

30 mins incall

Norton flat

I was while England were getting stuffed of Belgium and I'd had enough of that shit and I had a quick look to see who was available close by bruna was within 15 mins of making first contact I was in the flat having my cock stroked.

When bruna opened the door she had a white Basque on that contrast against her ebony skin perfectly! Even though I don't like Basques. She's not a stick thin lady but not fat curves in all the right places imo.

Paperwork sorted and down to business plenty of dfk whilst we undressed then bruna got down on her knees and sucked my cock she gives a good bj  I needed to lick that pussy and told her to get on the bed I spent some time there and loved the pinkness she enjoyed it too I don't usually have sex on meetings it's usually just oral I go for but I couldn't help myself and I asked her to get on top she did and fucked me hard before I bent her over  she felt tight to finish I whipped the Mac off and plastered her big juicy tits.

Bruna was very chatty and made me feel welcome very enthusiastic and a good fuck I was offered a shower afterwards.

I would see her again I enjoyed it a lot more than I was enjoying the match!

Offline Shearer1955