Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: GloryholeGirly Manchester  (Read 1165 times)

13 review(s) for GloryholeGirly (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pddy

Price:  £85 for 30 mins

External Link/Members Only

This will be a relatively short review since it was a very simple meeting.  Comms were excellent and it was easy to make a plan with Mia.  She is really easy to spend time with, with a mellow and friendly personality.  I booked her for a session on the milking table since it seemed like something fun to try.  The milking table is a massage table with a perfectly positioned hole in the middle. She started with a light massage and eventually disappeared below the table and started with oral.  It was intense and I asked her if I could cum twice in the session (often not an option for a 30 min meet).  She said sure if you are able to (no problem!).  So I had a quick first session and a second one closer to the end.

It was very good, but also a little frustrating (not her fault).  It's not great to lie flat on your front for half an hour, but that is a personal choice.  The frustrating part is not being able to see anything.  That is sort of fun, and the fact that you are stuck there in position on the table is also kind of erotic.  But I would have loved to watch her working away!

All in all, it was definitely a positive despite my minor complaining.  Not sure I would return since it was a nice experience, but I would probably try someone else if I am back in Manchester.

Offline unplayable

im a bit confused - i had a similar session a good year or so ago and i was able to watch her...maybe cos im a tall lad?!