Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: East England / Nina Cox Essex  (Read 1492 times)

2 review(s) for Nina cox (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

skyman81

Hi Everyone.

This is my first post/review. And also my very first punt.

I spent many hours searching on ukp, I sent messages to a handful of women, I didn't get many replies.

Then I came across this one, and I have to say I made the right choice.

I sent her a text and asked if she was available, she replied within 30min. so we exchanged some info and agreed on a time.
she was very polite on the messages, I explained this is my first time so I may be a little nervous, she said all will be fine its my job to make you feel comfortable. So that was nice and reassuring.

I sent her a message to say I was on my way, when I got to the postcode that she gave me I sent her another text to say I am here.
She gave me some instructions and a door number. so I followed her directions and found the road easily. its a small cul de sac with maybe 20 houses. unfortunately there is no where to park in her road, so I had to park just round the corner and walk to her house.

I did feel very paranoid, I was thinking all the neighbours are watching me, I couldn't walk fast enough lol :D

She told me not to knock and that the front door would be ajar. So I just pushed the door and walked in, she was standing in the hallway, dressed in some really sexy lingerie, and high heel shoes. I was really shocked at how beautiful she was. The pictures are defiantly her and I would say she looks even better in real.

She could sense that I was nervous, she hugged and kissed me, and asked if I wanted a drink. I kindly refused, she then took my hand and lead me upstairs to the bedroom. The room was very clean and smelled fresh. She put some nice country music on and asked me what I like sexually.

Because I was nervous my mind went blank and i just said i love to lick, and enjoy most positions. She got naked except for the high heels, and that was so sexy. she said do you like to be sucked with or without a condom, I said without. She then proceeded to remove my underwear, I was consensus of the fact that I was not hard at all, due to being nervous. She started to suck my balls, while looking up at my face, I started to feel a lot more relaxed, and could feel my cock growing, thank god  :yahoo:

She sucked me for a couple of minutes, it felt really good. She knows how to suck cock. She then said lay down on the bed so I did, she carried on sucking me for a few more minutes, I was touching her nipples while she had my cock in her mouth. Her tits are perfect, beautiful brown nipples.

She then asked me to slide down a little, and climbed on my face, this was the first time I got to see her pussy. And it was perfect, she has this little bit of skin hanging from her clit, it was so soft. I started to kiss her pussy, this was the first time I got to smell it. And it smelled just right, her pussy hole is really tight, it was very dry sadly, but after I licked her out my fingers slid in with problem. i managed to get my tong on her ass hole, she didn't seem to mind that.

So after a really nice suck and lick, she got off and asked if I wanted to fuck her. I said defiantly, she asked what position, I said you get on top and fuck me a little. she quickly put a rubber on me with her mouth  :wacko: and climbed on top, she put my cock inside her it was very tight at first but once she started to move up and down it felt amazing, her pussy gripped my cock so well. I almost came within 20 seconds, so I had to stop her.

She got off and asked me to fuck her doggy, so I did that for a while. Her ass is so peachy and soft. I asked if she could lay on her back so I could finish in that position. I fucked her fast while sucking her nipples, I didn't last long tho, my orgasm was strong, she held me tight when I was cumming. 

She told me to lay down on my back, and cleaned me up. she then turned me over and gave me a 5 min massage, perfect ending.
I will defiantly be going back as soon as I can afford it.

I aid £80 for 30min.

overall she was friendly, she seemed to enjoy the sex, and seemed to know what she was doing.  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 12:43:08 pm by skyman81 »

Offline Quatro

Where abouts in Essex? It's a pretty big place.

Offline fastnet

Nice one Skyman.

Normally reviews say the town or local area the lady works from, as I am sure you have seen on here.

AW shows her Aveley / Ockendon, is that where you visited her ?

skyman81

Yes sorry, i should have put the town.

Its south ockendon RM15

Online fatboy

OP, a couple of times you said 'defiantly', did you stand there stark bollock naked with hands on hips
or did you mean 'definately'  :sarcastic:
Only joshing, I keep meaning to go and see her as she looks a cracker, thanks for the review. :hi:

Offline RumptyBoy

Nice review. If you're going to correct his spelling, you might as well get it right....definitely😀

Offline Big Bad R

Nice review. If you're going to correct his spelling, you might as well get it right....definitely😀

:lol: :lol:

Offline Sparta Prada

OP, you say you paid £80 for 30 minutes which is her standard rate.

On Nina's profile she states that there's a £20 extra charge for OWO for sessions under an hour. So did she not charge you for OWO which she states is an extra?

Online fatboy

Sorry, I had auto correct turned off  :D