Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LunaLovesit - Perivale larger in life  (Read 468 times)

3 review(s) for LunaLovesit (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Sheraton

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: February 2018

Location:  Flat above some shops, near A40 in Perivale.  Easy enough to find with a sat nav.  Parking was ok.  I think other girls work in the same venue, it may be a brothel.

Looks: Photos are heavily photo shopped. She is larger than the pictures suggest.  Bolt ons, good size tits but a bit hard.  Pussy was not clean shaven (a turn off for me). Larger around the hips than I would normally go for.

Intro:  I had time to kill on a Friday evening and was frantically looking for a last minute, available WG.  This one, though slightly out of the area was available and despite my head telling me not to do it, my dick was throbbing and I pursued.

Comms:  Very good, clear directions and prompt.  All arranged one hour beforehand.

Meeting:  30 mins.  She opened the door with her tits hanging out and wearing a red Basque and stockings.  I would say she is early/mid 20s.  Hers looks would I suspect appeal to a lot of punters particularly if they like a girl with large hips and arse (I prefer a slimmer girls).  I was disappointed that she was bigger than her AW profile pics.  Anyway, despite my reservations and initial disappointment I decided to go ahead with the punt and followed her into the room.  After the paper work was sorted out, she started kissing me and rubbing my groin area.  She seemed happy that the old codger was on full alert and proceeded to pull down my trousers and boxers to my ankle and give me a firm blow job, which was actually pretty good.  She then removed her panties to reveal her pussy, which was unkempt a bit hairy and frankly a turn off.  She then laid on the bed and beckoned me forward, I removed my clothes (kept tee shirt on) and after she put a Johnny on me I rammed her in missionary style.  No lube required she was moist.  She seemed to be enjoying it or at least was making the right noises.  I lasted less than 10 mins and came in the bag.  As soon as I came I cleaned up and walked out.  Not much after chat.  I felt disappointed to be honest and felt it was a waste of a punt.  Oh well you live and learn.

Overall:  Negative, only because her pussy was unshaven.  If it was clean shaven, I would have given her a neutral as her pics are photo shopped and she is larger than I would normally go for. 

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sheraton

I’d say size 14, possibly a 12 but probably a 14. 

Offline RAJEC

I’d say size 14, possibly a 12 but probably a 14.

But also maybe a 16 or even a 10  :lol: