Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen @ Lotus Spa - Newbury  (Read 578 times)

$woody$

I recently (last week of July 2018) visited Lotus Spa External Link/Members Only
Called and booked a same day appointment with ~1 hour notice. Parked in Eight Bells pay and display car park (charges payable every day including weekends and bank holidays) which is a one minute walk away.
Masseuse was Helen. Skinny, middle aged (I'd say 50 plus or minus 5 years in either direction), small tits and nipples, not particularly attractive but not bad, unshaven downstairs, good English. 1 hour massage in the room at the top of the building was £40. Massage was OK, a bit more than a gentle stroke but not particularly skillfully done. A few sensual touches. Naked HR was another £40, delivered adequately but with too many moans and too much "oh yeah baby" for my liking.
Having read some previous positive reviews about this place I was disappointed with my experience.

Offline xxxdavidxxx

I’ve been to lotus 4 times but it’s getting. Worse
The ladies are getting older
And it’s so disorganised
You will get B.B. for 40 quid but I had to decline
Last time just could not get excited
Too old and not attractive at all
Plus the maid cane and was talking to her through the door

Offline conway_hound

Bit of a mixed bag there. My last post in response to another punters review was full of praise for Sophie, but as I say very pick n mix. On one occasion some trout called Mandy wouldn't even let me drop my pants, growled, "massage only" and had the pleasantness of a smouldering turd. Complained to the manager who explained that she had bust up with her BF.

Offline Avg_Joe

I’ve been to lotus 4 times but it’s getting. Worse
The ladies are getting older
And it’s so disorganised
You will get B.B. for 40 quid but I had to decline
Last time just could not get excited
Too old and not attractive at all
Plus the maid cane and was talking to her through the door

i have a neutral to write, and i can fully agree with the top 3 points david says
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac