Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: lia Wild Luton albert road  (Read 1101 times)

4 review(s) for LIA WILD BBW (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

thickandlongguy

30 mins 50

Place: Albert road , not a discrete entrance as lots of children near the next residence

Setup for 5 PM, she texted me saying cannot do at 5 but at 515 , i was ok as she texted and informed hence the neutral

Looks: You dont get what you see, face is good, boobs are too small for the large body, ass is in shape but not curvey. The most disappointing part is the large gut, i took a chance though she was BBW as she is 23 years. But that GUT can beat a BBW who is 40.

action: Basic kiss on lips , she was stinking of smoke smell. BJ she is ok licks well, i give the crown jewels into her mouth and she licked well.  Due to her size she cannot move much but i tried to DT

Asked her to get in doggy and pounded her for good 10 min before i nutted in the cover.

She tired her best and was ok to move and follow the order hence the neutral.

Also there was a old hag sitting in the main hall both while i walked in and out may be the maid :scare:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Metalgear2018

30 mins 50

Place: Albert road , not a discrete entrance as lots of children near the next residence

Setup for 5 PM, she texted me saying cannot do at 5 but at 515 , i was ok as she texted and informed hence the neutral

Looks: You dont get what you see, face is good, boobs are too small for the large body, ass is in shape but not curvey. The most disappointing part is the large gut, i took a chance though she was BBW as she is 23 years. But that GUT can beat a BBW who is 40.

action: Basic kiss on lips , she was stinking of smoke smell. BJ she is ok licks well, i give the crown jewels into her mouth and she licked well.  Due to her size she cannot move much but i tried to DT

Asked her to get in doggy and pounded her for good 10 min before i nutted in the cover.

She tired her best and was ok to move and follow the order hence the neutral.

Also there was a old hag sitting in the main hall both while i walked in and out may be the maid :scare:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Good find my man. Is her was that nice in person?

Offline Wolf_66

She sure has a nice face.

Think need to visit soon

Offline DouglasReynholm

The review was over two years ago and he was banned over a year ago. I'm guessing he won't answer.