Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco Glasgow  (Read 2073 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline The_Rose_age

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lilyco

Tiny slim petite flat chested young Chinese girl

Comms ; comms good, arranges by text and called when on street, given address and met at close door, she let me in, prompt, good English

Location ; shawlands luckily found a parking space just around the corner, let into close and followed lily into ground floor flat, room was clean and tidy, no carpet but didn’t bother me bed was big and comfy

Girl ; really petite, short, tiny body, flat chested nice nips, good ass, slim not toned but not any weight great bod ! Pretty enough face not classically beautiful but I found her attractive had eye shadow on and red lip stick which worked for me, black hair with pale skin typical Chinese nice eyes, not completely flat chested but not a handful I found her boobs nice, nice slim legs, petite small feet and hands

Services ; owo, attempt at deep throat, cim, facial, ball licking, rimming, hj, sex in any position she was quite flexible !
Let into room, paper work done, hand a little feel of her bod and bum took her dress off and she dropped to her knees, un done my belt and unzipped and she started owo - good technique slow sensual no deep - mentioned how big I was a few times through the meet - after a while got undressed and I moved onto bed she joined and undressed more owo she lay across my legs with her legs open - tight pussy, one finger she enjoyed- ball licking and more owo took direction well - let me thrust into her mouth - seemed eager for me to cim - on with condom doggy into prone took me deep and very flexible, not the most animated during sex but definitely moaning and enjoying , after a while off with condom more ball licking / rimming - cim - didn’t swallow - took whole load and played with it on her lips for a while before going to bath room for a quick moment didnt swallow - had a brief chat - she asked if I would like a massage I accepted massage was fine nothing too hard, worked her way down to my inner thighs and ass got me hard again , flip back round for more Oral and cob she checked clock a few times and reminded me of time - fair enough, polite and submissive - quick hug and out the door a few minutes over the hour, memorable petite bod

Offline Dogbreath

She sounds like my type - are the pics on her page really her? And did she say how long she’d be in Glasgow for?

Offline Courtney

- mentioned how big I was a few times through the meet -

...of course she did. :sarcastic: :blush: :music:

Offline mr small

i'm feeling inadequate now

:cry:

Offline Excalibur

I guess her moving back to China in July and opening up a tea room have been put on ice.