Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Carla milf massage - birmingham  (Read 3859 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Jj19701

Hidden Image/Members Onlywell had the urge so made contact with Carla and within 15 mins was parking in Nia car park and walking to Edward street. Modern apartment with double bed in room and en suite .
Carla was about 45 age wise with enhanced fake boobs and slim figure and pleasant to eye. Would say eastern European from way she spoke.
Massage was very professional and she had set time before fun started . She reached under and started stroking balls and cock and teasing round ass. She then for me to turn over and she took everything off. Shaved pussy and very hard nipples on those fake boobs about dd cup.she then starts kissing gently also using her tongue working way down body until she gets to cock.  She then asks if want oral and proceeded to clean with wipe. Then it  started excellent oral playing with balls as she sucked and teased with plenty of eye contact.  I then returned favour and she was very clean and sweet tasting and very responsive , fingering herself as I ate away. Then she asks if want 69 and we get into position.  5 mins later I am ready to release few days worth so gave her warning . Nope she sucked away and took the lot in her mouth making sure she got every drop.  She went and spat out and handed me wipes to clean up .
Cost was 80 and yes I would def return.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline milyzz

Hidden Image/Members Onlywell had the urge so made contact with Carla and within 15 mins was parking in Nia car park and walking to Edward street. Modern apartment with double bed in room and en suite .
Carla was about 45 age wise with enhanced fake boobs and slim figure and pleasant to eye. Would say eastern European from way she spoke.
Massage was very professional and she had set time before fun started . She reached under and started stroking balls and cock and teasing round ass. She then for me to turn over and she took everything off. Shaved pussy and very hard nipples on those fake boobs about dd cup.she then starts kissing gently also using her tongue working way down body until she gets to cock.  She then asks if want oral and proceeded to clean with wipe. Then it  started excellent oral playing with balls as she sucked and teased with plenty of eye contact.  I then returned favour and she was very clean and sweet tasting and very responsive , fingering herself as I ate away. Then she asks if want 69 and we get into position.  5 mins later I am ready to release few days worth so gave her warning . Nope she sucked away and took the lot in her mouth making sure she got every drop.  She went and spat out and handed me wipes to clean up .

How long did you book?

This is something I've been looking for. A good massage and some proper cock teasing followed by a nice suck.

Offline Jasonk71

Keep hearing good things about Carla. I must book her.

Jj19701

I booked 60 mins with her . Yeah def worth revist and she very good at cock sucking

Offline Goodtimegary

She quotes 100 on aw per hour. How did you get it for 80?

Offline Littlefoot

She quotes 100 on aw per hour. How did you get it for 80?

She offers a FS on aw £100 p/h and a separate massage service what the op had (see the link in reply 1 (goldfinch's post). Which is £80 p/h

Offline Goodtimegary

Ah cheers always on the ball LF

Offline Digger1965

Does a great rimming service, must get to see again.

Offline milyzz

I managed to get 30 minutes massage, oral with, and sex for £50.

Review will follow. I managed to see her right after the op's review was posted.

Offline Mariooooo

Can I Ask a couple of questions please? firstly , in the hour massage, would I be able to cum twice do you know? and was the massage on the bed, or on a proper massage table?
I know it sounds a bit random, but if I'm having a massage , even with extras , I do like to be on a massage table. either way, next time I'm in the area , I need to try Carla on way or the other. thanks in advance.