Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maya 25, Slough  (Read 1375 times)

51 review(s) for  Sexy Maya 25 (37 positive, 6 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline London calling

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost:        £100 p.h.

Services:   FK, OWO, CIM, RO

Comms:    Via text

Saw Maya last week, all arranged without any hassle via text. Plenty of paid parking nearby.
Texted once outside the building and was given the flat number, pressed button and was buzzed in.
Maya opened the door and let me in, she was wearing a summer dress, seemed more petite than in her photos. Was taken into the room which was actually the kitchen/living room with a bed in there. Gave Maya the monies and she asked if I wanted a shower, which I accepted as it was so hot. I was given a bottle of cold water from the fridge before she undresses me and gives me a towel and shows me to the bathroom, quick shower and I go back to the room. Maya was waiting and when I enter she removes her dress and we begin kissing standing up, a couple of minutes of this and on to the bed, the kissing and fondling continue. She makes her way down whilst kissing my body and begins OWO, which was very good. Not much eye contact but a great sight of her with her ass in the air and her head bopping up and down. I don't last too long, as usual the first shot is quick. Maya takes it all like a trooper,  then off to the bathroom to spit it out. Comes back and cleans me up, offers me a massage which I accept. Definitely not her speciality.
Once the massage is over more kissing and she gets me hard again, she asks if I want sex but I reply a BJ is good. She starts again and eventually moves her body a round for 69, she gets wet and there is moaning from her. I always take a lot longer to shoot the 2nd load and Maya now positions me onto the edge of the bed with her on her knees on the floor and carries on until I shoot, gives me a couple of wet wipes before she goes back to the bathroom. Offered another shower which I took and then a little chit chat whilst I get dressed. There is another girl in the flat who Maya said is new and will start working soon who I was introduced to, cannot find a link for her though.
A quick kiss at the door and I leave. Was there for just over an hour.

Would I go back: definitely, may even have sex this time

Offline 4by4

Thanks for the review fella.  Which of her pictures would you say best represents what you see when she opens the door?  Thanks.

Offline London calling

Thanks for the review fella.  Which of her pictures would you say best represents what you see when she opens the door?  Thanks.

Most probably the 2nd from last one in her free gallery, the one with her on the bed holding up her hair.

Offline 4by4

Whoa! that will do me.  Thanks.  Would you have any recommendations for parking close to her place?.  Thanks again

Offline London calling

Queensmare shopping centre, 3-4 minute walk

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. She seems a reasonable option at a normal price, which is rare in the area.

Glad your todger survived oral with Maya - CIM desecration as advertised on her profile sounds painful.  :scare:

Offline FatFreddy

Glad your todger survived oral with Maya - CIM desecration as advertised on her profile sounds painful.  :scare:

:lol: :lol:

Offline ars.mav

Offline Muff licker

I had almost an identical Punt she managed to get two loads out of me in 30 minutes very enjoyable but she does not really like her pussy licked