Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Elle_Babe  (Read 7304 times)

4 review(s) for sexy_babe_elle (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hornyguy19891

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I emailed her to ask a simple question if she was close to Wimbledon station as it was easier for me and said i was looking to book a 2 hour session for £110 as stated on her price list (she has to prices listed, one on her written profile and one on her price list.) . She sent a very abrupt message back:

"its colliers wood not wimbledon. andits 110 for massage and 150 forfullservice. all on my profile explained."

I then sent a message back saying "Ah ok no worries, I was just checking. Also it says 150 on your written bit but not on the price list at the bottom."

her reply? "-.- yeah mate im not stupid.i know what my profile says. bye now"

She is rude and has now instantly lost my interest. I was just telling her something because people might turn up on the day expecting to pay £110 and be asked to pay £150 instead. If she is this rude during emails I shudder to think how rude she might be if you said something wrong on the day.

I thought I'd let everyone know as I know Elle has had mixed reviews and wanted to let people know that she was very rude to me via email and that this could be her attitude later on if she doesn't like you. It will put you off your punt.  :diablo: :dash: :scare: :(

Hope this helps anyone.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Did it not occur to you that £110 for two hours was slightly on the low side.  :unknown:

You are partly to blame for not reading the profile in full, that is probably why she was rude to you.

I saw her some time ago, service was OK but she is too far away from me to tempt me to return, I gave her some advice about her profile but she seems to know it all so I was wasting my time.

I see she is currently away in Germany.

bigone

it does say 110 for massage and 150 for full service,bit over the top to give her a neg mate  :P

Offline Jimmyredcab

it does say 110 for massage and 150 for full service,bit over the top to give her a neg mate  :P

Yes, I agree, but she should put the full service prices at the bottom, very few punters will be intetested in massage only.    :hi:

James999

A negative does seem a bit harsh, but then serves her right for fucking around with rates and trying to be clever  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

A negative does seem a bit harsh, but then serves her right for fucking around with rates and trying to be clever  :thumbsup:

She can be a little bit too sure of herself --------------- which is why she soon got banned from UKPunting.   :music:

Offline hornyguy19891

Did it not occur to you that £110 for two hours was slightly on the low side.  :unknown:

You are partly to blame for not reading the profile in full, that is probably why she was rude to you.

I did read her profile. I saw two different prices so I politely told her about it and she gave me that reply. I know that some people might get annoyed about that and so thought i'd let her know. All she has to do is say that's fine I'm aware, thanks though but instead she gave me that bullshit reply. If she's got a problem with it she should put it as £150 on the price list and then mention massage is only £110. She's clearly just trying to say it's £110 and people assume it's dirt cheap and then ask for the full £150 later. I have no problem with it being £110 or £150 but she needs to make it clear on the price list that it is £150 for full service instead of adding £110 so she appears when you order WGs in order of price.

Offline hornyguy19891

I don't see it as being harsh. She shouldn't say it's this price and then add another price on her profile. I read people's profiles but sometimes I might miss a bit of information or mis read it and having the correct price on the price list is important.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I did read her profile. I saw two different prices so I politely told her about it and she gave me that reply.

She doesn't appreciate being given advice, I told her that her photos (at that time) could be improved, she told me that they worked for her.   :unknown:

Her rates are still pretty reasonable at £80 for the hour, a Romanian skank with limited English would charge £70.   :hi:

Duke L

She's an arrogant cunt that thinks she can make you jump through hoops at her convenience.
Twice I've been sacked off literally last minute. Attitude problem that needs sorting!

Offline Jimmyredcab

She's an arrogant cunt that thinks she can make you jump through hoops at her convenience.
Twice I've been sacked off literally last minute. Attitude problem that needs sorting!

I must have been lucky for once in my life.     :hi: :hi:

Online herbie007

I saw Elle about a year ago, had a good time with her

I also met a couple of other girls from the same group who turned out to be great shags, one was a Welsh girl called teen jemma who now works as teen sophie, the other is English Debbie who keeps dissapearing, sorry cant find the links.

All 3 were good VFM at 80 ph each.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I saw Elle about a year ago, had a good time with her

She does seem to be slightly hit and miss, not a good idea to travel too far -------------- as I did, 90 minutes each way.   :hi:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I don't see it as being harsh. She shouldn't say it's this price and then add another price on her profile. I read people's profiles but sometimes I might miss a bit of information or mis read it and having the correct price on the price list is important.

+100

Even in the days of the boom this sometimes happened with duos: X on her website would say "duos with Y 260 per hour" and Y would say "duos with X 280 per hour". Don't get into this if maths isn't your strong point :P

leechoi

booked her 2 weeks ago for an hour. She confirmed everything by text, gave me the street name, and stated 80 pr/hr. Got there at 4:50pm (my booking time is at 5pm), texted her and I asked her whereabouts the place is. I waited for 5 minutes and there was no reply, called her and she didn't answer the phone.

I persevered and kept calling her but there was no answer. I was kind (or probably stupid enough) to wait for another 1 hour...yes...and it was raining so much...
I left eventually, utterly disappointed and ,frankly, pissed off. Will avoid her.

P.S. I'm new here by the way, and quite new to the world of punting. She was going to be my 3rd. After Sexy Chantelle from Old Street who was awesome, and Busty Angel (friendly, lovely, good service, but not my type).

« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 07:44:54 pm by leechoi »

leechoi

...but then again, as what others have said, it's a hit or miss...

still hope to see her though :p haha. She seems to be pleasant

Festisio

still hope to see her though :p haha. She seems to be pleasant

She has serious form for getting punters to turn up then completely ignoring the booking.

Can't believe you still want to see her after that!

leechoi

She has serious form for getting punters to turn up then completely ignoring the booking.

Can't believe you still want to see her after that!
.                                                                                               Just kiddin. Won't go for it anymore. Don't want to waste my time after that horrid experience. Good evening to you all gents

Offline Daffodil

:manhater:

The posts by punters on here have shown you to be a time waster and up your own arse. Lots of custom lost, well done  :wackogirl:

Online johnny.bravo

Blacklisted this silly girl a long long time ago, waste of time in my opinion  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

The posts by punters on here have shown you to be a time waster and up your own arse. Lots of custom lost, well done  :wackogirl:

I agree, too much negative feedback, everyone can't be telling lies.     :thumbsdown:

Offline adders

Wish I had seen this thread earlier. Called Elle this evening, she texted me the address but when I got there no answer. Waited 20 minutes, texted and called but no response. Bloody waste of time.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Wish I had seen this thread earlier. Called Elle this evening, she texted me the address but when I got there no answer. Waited 20 minutes, texted and called but no response. Bloody waste of time.

It simply makes no sense ---------------------- unless she is taking double bookings.     :unknown:

Offline rockharders

More proof (not that we need more) that AW feedback is not to be trusted.

ALyons

She has a weird forehead and eyebrows combinations.

And a stiff upper lip. Not good for kissing.

Next!

waxman

Her profile says she is German. Could this be another Romanian? Since the WG's from Romania post under different nationalities.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Her profile says she is German. Could this be another Romanian? Since the WG's from Romania post under different nationalities.

I have met her, she is half German, half Australian -------------- speaks perfect English, very unlikely to be Romanian.  :hi:

waxman

James999

OK, is she proper GFE?

She's a FUCKING PROSSIE  :dash:

If you want a girlfriend try dateline  :sarcastic:

peterd

Too many punters on here seem to have had the same bad experience with this one. Colliers Wood is not a convenient location for most, so to be stood up at the last minute probably makes this a very risky punt.

Also am I the only one who thinks it strange that she uses such strange pics? Some of her pics make her look quite crazy, maybe she is trying to tell us something?

dickywickey

I tried to see her awhile back but after agreeing a time etc I got half way and called her as agreed and she changed the time to 3 hours later and said she wanted to go for lunch.... Complete waste of time in my opinion. And her manner is abrupt and def up herself.... I'm surprised I got even half way after her sketchy comms.

Offline Tonyleung

I saw her the summer (2013) - I got lucky I asked for a 7pm the same day - got an ok - so good comms. closer the time - I asked for a 6.30 - she said no (it was a bit short notice), but later on said trains were running well and she could do 6.30 in the end after a few texts met her about 6.45.

Experience was good - her english is good and I found her sweet and pretty,  nice bum and slim figure, after pop 1 and break - mid chat I asked for a BJ and she was more than happy to oblige.

This was my experience - and I am sure you guys had poor experiences are 100% - you just can't win them all :(

Offline pong

Exactly the same happend to me.