Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Katie Back, Glasgow  (Read 1513 times)

30 review(s) for Sweet.Katie.back.xxx (28 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Courtney]

Offline OFD

From last time she was in Glasgow, seems to move around a lot.

Modern Glasgow flat near SECC.

£60 for 30 minutes

Emailed for booking, reply within two minutes, in her flat two hours later. Slightly complicated entry system but good instructions given.

Seen her a few times, very easy to get on with.

Brown haired very petite Polish lady, size 6? with big natural tits wearing black negligee, stockings and heels. Older than profile, maybe early 40s? Great body.

Offered use of modern bathroom and soft drink, both of which I accepted.

Exited bathroom, Katie was sitting on the bed waiting...straight into some great DFK as she worked her way into my boxers...she pulled them down and took my throbbing cock in her mouth for some fantastic deep throat/owo...I could feel the back of her throat. She stood up next and I put my hands up her negligee to pull her knickers down but was pleasantly surprised to find she had none on! Got her to lie back on the bed, played with and sucked on her big tits with big nipples and gave her shaved cunt a good licking while inserting a finger...eventually got her to cum. More DFK with her lying on top rubbing her wet cunt again my cock...more owo and licking/sucking my balls. She really gets into it! Then on with the bag for cowgirl, mish and doggy (both standing and on the bed)...she is very tight and has a fantastic wee arse! Mirrors located near the bed for a nice view of the action! After about 15 minutes of hard fucking she finished me off with her hands and mouth...she doesn’t do cim/swallow but took some of my spunk on her face and tits. Clean up, wee chat as I got dressed, left totally satisfied.

Great vfm, overall 8/10, if she did cim/swallow would be 9/10.

Will see her again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline The Man With No Name

Must be at least a size 8, since that's on her profile. Hard to tell from the pics, but could very possibly be pushing a 10, if the review of her being as tall as 5'7 is right. Either way, slim enough by all accounts.

Good first review. Sounds like an extremely solid performer who, while not unattractive, knows she's getting on slightly, so wisely makes up for it in price and service.

Been tempted many times for a quickie, but being a picky punter of convenience these days, push rarely comes to shove, and when it did with her timings never worked out. Hope she returns and I see her at some point though. Also seems reliable and very easy to book within her working hours, so would function as an excellent backup plan too.

Offline randydandy2013

Must be at least a size 8, since that's on her profile. Hard to tell from the pics, but could very possibly be pushing a 10, if the review of her being as tall as 5'7 is right. Either way, slim enough by all accounts.

Good first review. Sounds like an extremely solid performer who, while not unattractive, knows she's getting on slightly, so wisely makes up for it in price and service.

Been tempted many times for a quickie, but being a picky punter of convenience these days, push rarely comes to shove, and when it did with her timings never worked out. Hope she returns and I see her at some point though. Also seems reliable and very easy to book within her working hours, so would function as an excellent backup plan too.
I’ve seen her a few times and is an enjoyable punt, would say that she’s about 5’2” without her heels.

Offline The Man With No Name

I’ve seen her a few times and is an enjoyable punt, would say that she’s about 5’2” without her heels.

Interesting discrepancy. Wonder if she's shrunk in the last year, Bruce Lee simply failed to take account of her 5-inch heels, or is just shite with height. You'd think being a short-arse himself, he'd know though.

Would you say size 8 is a reasonable bet for 5'2 then?

Offline randydandy2013

Interesting discrepancy. Wonder if she's shrunk in the last year, Bruce Lee simply failed to take account of her 5-inch heels, or is just shite with height. You'd think being a short-arse himself, he'd know though.

Would you say size 8 is a reasonable bet for 5'2 then?

Yes would do, her profile pics are fairly accurate IMO