Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Leah! Didsbury hotel - blow & go  (Read 3336 times)

10 review(s) for Luscious leah!! (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5124704) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline RimJobBob

External Link/Members Only

Fancied a blow job and Leah had her £30 offer on

Comms: quick reply via aw

Lady: not 31. 40 at least I’d say however fairly tidy

Venue: the hotel where all the girls work in didsbury area

Service: blow & go. Decent blow job took it deep and finished in her mouth.

Verdict: if I’m horny I might return but she’d not be first choice. Based on ease of booking and price I’d still say positive

Offline Lexilou1991xxx

• Service Provider
Leah here,  slightly confused how you think I'd give a blow and go service for £30....... It's clearly stated on my profile that it's £40 ...... Can u correct this as I offer NO SERVICE for £30
And as for my age I'm 34!!!!!

Leah X

Offline freeze44

Leah here,  slightly confused how you think I'd give a blow and go service for £30....... It's clearly stated on my profile that it's £40 ...... Can u correct this as I offer NO SERVICE for £30

Leah X

Slightly confused as your nic here should match provider name? As for your age its the op's opinion on what it is...no need to shout  :hi:

Offline Lexilou1991xxx

• Service Provider
Lexilou1991xxx is my work friend and I use her account because I'm unable to access my account .. And I'm not shouting,  and your right it is ops opinion .

Leah X

Offline DjNaz

Leah X

If you are 34 then why do you have 32 on your AW profile?

Offline Lexilou1991xxx

• Service Provider
I'll think you will find everyone takes a few years off xx

Offline lewisjones23

I'll think you will find everyone takes a few years off xx

why though?

Offline Clitheroelad

Lexilou1991xxx is my work friend and I use her account because I'm unable to access my account .. And I'm not shouting,  and your right it is ops opinion .

Leah X

Why are you unable to access your account ?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Leah X
So 2 people using the same account which isn't allowed, suggest you contact Admin if you have lost your password etc

Offline FLYING BLUE

Leah X

:bomb:

Offline RimJobBob

Offline Luscious Leah!!

• Service Provider