Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Joy_Summer London/East India Road  (Read 1437 times)

7 review(s) for MissVictoriaWinter (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BingoHJ

Joy_Summer East India Road

External Link/Members Only

Location - newish build flat with intercom system just off East India Road or a 20 minutes walk to Mile End stations. DLR stops are closer. If she has not seen you before then follow her instructions as she uses the entrance intercom system to monitor new clients.

There have been quite a few reviews of Joy and all are pretty accurate. 30 something very pretty Hungarian lady who has a lovely body and arse with slightly thicker thighs. Flat is clean and modern with excellent showering facilities and clean towels. Her English is good enough to communicate with and she has a great attitude - not a clock watcher and will even overrun if you are her final client. Final appointment is around 9pm. I find her really easy to talk and very friendly.

Do check her profile as she only does covered BJ and had stopped doing A levels when I last saw her.

I just wish I had the opportunity of seeing her 10 years ago.

Definitely recommended.

Offline DOUGLAS56

Location - newish build flat with intercom system just off East India Road or a 20 minutes walk to Mile End stations. DLR stops are closer. If she has not seen you before then follow her instructions as she uses the entrance intercom system to monitor new clients.

There have been quite a few reviews of Joy and all are pretty accurate. 30 something very pretty Hungarian lady who has a lovely body and arse with slightly thicker thighs. Flat is clean and modern with excellent showering facilities and clean towels. Her English is good enough to communicate with and she has a great attitude - not a clock watcher and will even overrun if you are her final client. Final appointment is around 9pm. I find her really easy to talk and very friendly.

Do check her profile as she only does covered BJ and had stopped doing A levels when I last saw her.

Definitely recommended.

Thanks for the review. Looks good going to add to HL but down the list due to covered bj only

Offline Titti Tatti

Nice review. Yes I rate Joy very highly and on my last visit she picked up on a casual remark I made and once on the bed she pulled out a blindfold and a few toys and it got very interesting.  Not a mechanical performance, each visit has bee n different to the previous one.

Offline bibijones

Definitely recommended.

I just saw her profile which says she is size 12 but on photos she looks quite slim. How would you comment it? I am into curves in right places so not sure what to expect here.

Good reviews so I might give it a go  :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline bonapati

I just saw her profile which says she is size 12 but on photos she looks quite slim. How would you comment it? I am into curves in right places so not sure what to expect here.

Good reviews so I might give it a go  :dance: :dance: :dance:

Since when was size 12 slim. She a good sort. Read those reviews again or go and see her and when your done please do a review. You been on here for a 3 years sucking blood of others.

One day Mr Admin May start publishing how many times users have signed-in or articles read against their contributions.

Don’t forget if you give you will get back.