Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Ann Jane Blackpool  (Read 537 times)

Offline Car58

Anybody been with her ? Seems to be BJs only advertises in vivastreet wording in ad a bit strange .
Banned reason: Making trash posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Sinz

Offline milkman10

Offline BP

Yep... :)

About 20 years ago she was  easily 60 back then - must be 80- if she's a day now

I could say that she was a plan "C" and that my balls were busting but truth is....she was a new advert in the Gazette (classifieds no pics) and back then I had a thing about trying everyone anyway regardless.

I never went back...although her oral was quite good.

You wouldn't really want to do anything else anyway and whilst my dick was in her gob it had bonus of stopping her yapping

She was pleasant enough though - nice enough flat near SS fire station (though may well have moved now)

Offline Car58

Yes oral meant to be good from the other few mentions on here almost certain her face use to be in ad looks well into to her 70s if same one .
Banned reason: Making trash posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Georgedaviesok

Saw her around 8 years ago, house which then was near Waterloo pub stunk of cat shit. Got a wank of her, shitte! Never again.

See her around all the time and has stuff on xhamster. She may only offer BJs but be a little cautious, the guy that does her vids on xhamster sees a lot of barebackers in and around the North West. I get the impression shes his girlfriend, may be wrong.

Offline Georgedaviesok

Yep... :)

About 20 years ago she was  easily 60 back then - must be 80- if she's a day now

I could say that she was a plan "C" and that my balls were busting but truth is....she was a new advert in the Gazette (classifieds no pics) and back then I had a thing about trying everyone anyway regardless.

I never went back...although her oral was quite good.

You wouldn't really want to do anything else anyway and whilst my dick was in her gob it had bonus of stopping her yapping

She was pleasant enough though - nice enough flat near SS fire station (though may well have moved now)

Yeh thats where I saw her, the warden patrolled flats in the courtyard, shes near No3 pub now. She told me then that she had worked in Nelson for twenty years and had come out of retirement!