Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this one a crack head or what ?  (Read 785 times)

Oldbaronfranky

External Link/Members Only

Quite a few negative reviews but also some good ones on AW. Anyone seen her ? Is she as bad as people say?

She does like a bit like a bag head on photos in her private gallery. She looks dirty too but something is still possessing  me to booking her  :diablo:

Any first hand experience with her , anyone?

Offline bigthickdick

Quite a few negative reviews but also some good ones on AW. Anyone seen her ? Is she as bad as people say?

She does like a bit like a bag head on photos in her private gallery. She looks dirty too but something is still possessing  me to booking her  :diablo:

Lists unprotedted sex

Offline cueball

Not another thread on this bugger  :dash:

Offline Saeran

How about using the search function and answer your own question?

Oldbaronfranky

How about using the search function and answer your own question?
Yes I'm well aware of this function thank you!! I was hoping to attract anyone's attention who may not have yet posted a positive or negative review of her.

Offline Northerndave666

Yes I'm well aware of this function thank you!! I was hoping to attract anyone's attention who may not have yet posted a positive or negative review of her.

How well aware of it are you? Type in her AW ref number and here's a 3 page thread from just a few days ago that links to many more about the same bint. I mean just how much negative information do you need ffs

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=213217.0

Offline ISTS2005

I was hoping to attract anyone's attention who may not have yet posted a positive or negative review of her.

You mean people like you?  :dash: