Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara-Louise Nottingham  (Read 902 times)

41 review(s) for zaralouise (35 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nottsgent73

External Link/Members Only

I thought I would do a review of Zara seeing as she is based in Nottingham all the time. Now I have seen Zara quite a few times mostly for 30 min bookings but have had the odd hour with her. And for me I find her very nice and friendly I know she has mixed reviews on here.

Comms:  Zara does not have her phone number on adult work so you have to email her first.
I've not emailed her for a while now so can't really say how quick she responds. She can be a little slow responding to text especially if she not working.but once you are sorting the booking out she's ok.

Location: A nice apartment in the lace market/hockley its on a buzzer no reception or anything.

Cost:  £80 half hour or £150 hour

The girl: Zara is about mid to late 20's I would say her stats are about right she does have very small boobs facially she is good looking and her body is slim but wouldn't quite say it's a gym body. She does come across as a bit common but I don't mind that.

The good stuff: like I said I have seen Zara more than once so this is not necessarily just one booking.
I think one reason I go back is that Zara is more than happy to do the dressing up bit. And does have some nice outfits/uniforms and underwear and always seems to deliver. She seems to provide all the services kissing maybe not dfk OWO CIM and facials never had a problem with any of them. And she does provide a good service and never feels like she's in a rush to get you out.

Cons: for me there is none really but I do wish her boobs were bigger 

Pros: Zara does what she says she going to do provides the services she offers all with good enthusiasm and I think she is a good solid punt.

Will I return more than likely I do enjoy spending time with her.

Offline Nosser2

I've been looking at this lady for a while now. I have been a bit put off by the negative reviews, but when there are at positive reviews from at least a couple of punters who are regulars of hers like yourself, then that says to me that she is well worth considering.

Thank you for your review, I have now sent her a message on AW asking about her availability as a direct result of reading your review.