Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brighton  (Read 1854 times)

Offline Enjoy Fun 22

Brighton seems to be devoid of good action looking for fbsm maybe leading fs . Seems some options on viva but may have to take a chance . Any lntel

Offline j4247

I’m not big on the massage scene but there’s still a few options I know of.

Oriental Pearl in Worthing - used to be BB’s. used to have a good rep on a defunct local forum. Not sure now.

Jasmines in Hove is ‘legit’ now so don’t bother with there!

China World also offers extra services as far as I know.

There used to be a highly regarded independent in hove called Mei Ling. not sure if she’s still about.

Offline matrixjs

I miss the swallows massage place I use to frequent that place till it closed down.

Offline jacktheyank

I've seen Mei Ling quite a few times over the years, she gives a good massage and much more once she gets to know you.

Offline scorpio2112

All the Chinese places are pot luck on the day,the Friday Ad paper and online does have a few hidden gems from time to time

Offline dieseldriver

Few years ago there was Oriental Suzy. Came off AW the same few years ago. She had a lower ground floor flat in a square somewhere? Shared with a younger chink. Nice body, Nice looker. £10 extra OWO. Not been able to trace her since came off AW? Could be mid to late fifties now? Could be working in one of the massage parlors now? Or gone back China? Perhaps some in Brighton area may remember her?

Anyone a link to Mei Ling
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 09:50:47 am by dieseldriver »

Lord Gwyn

Few years ago there was Oriental Suzy. Came off AW the same few years ago. She had a lower ground floor flat in a square somewhere? Shared with a younger chink. Nice body, Nice looker. £10 extra OWO. Not been able to trace her since came off AW? Could be mid to late fifties now? Could be working in one of the massage parlors now? Or gone back China? Perhaps some in Brighton area may remember her?

Anyone a link to Mei Ling

This is the lady : External Link/Members Only

Offline jamiejay76

Mei ling.
Great massage really good at it. Not bad looking for a forty ish, good body nice big fake tits. Saw her a lot in last few years but not so much now as she is away a lot. Was working  from flat in Portland Rd but she has something to do with Chinese massage shop on boundary Rd. Bit blatant that one so tend not to go in. Shame as I rated her

Offline dieseldriver

This is the lady : External Link/Members Only

Just remembered its Oriental Lucy. Not Suzy. But looking at the link, must visit when in the area soon.