Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Goodgirl69/Paisley  (Read 4047 times)

19 review(s) for Good_Girl69 (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Vanhobonk

External Link/Members Only

Cost -
£120 hour booking.

Coms-
Messaged day before on AW ,got a reply that evening and arranged time.
Was asked to phone in morning to confirm so did that and got the address ,she was very pleasent and flirty on phone.

Location-
Parked about 100 yards away in paid carpark i cant remember cost but not much .
Top floor tenement flat on busy street  in Paisley town centre ,discrete though as other businesses use the same close so easy entry .

Meeting -
Text from car park to say i had arrived ,i was a liitle early, she text straight away to say she was ready and to come up .
I climbed the stairs and when i got to top she opened the door ,she looked sexy ,tall in her heals with her little schoolie outfit from profile picture .
Facially she is about average ,nothing off putting but i would not say pretty .
I told her she looked hot and spanked her nice firm arse playfully as we walked to the bedroom ,i said are you going to be a good girl and do as your told as i handed over the cash ,she replied,Oh yeah baby ,smiling as she went to stash the cash .
I could tell she was gonna be alot of fun from her attitude .
She returned before i could get undressed and we started kissing while still standing in the bedroom ,really good DFK as i felt up her sexy curves .I then told her to get on the bed and play with her self while i got undressed ,she had a couple of toys already on the bed so started playing with her clit with a little vibrating thing .
I stood at the end of the bed and she crawled over and took my cock baw deep straight down her throat ,gagging and spitting while i spanked her arse a few times calling her a dirty wee slut ,she agreed as she came up for some air saying yes i am a dirty wee slut and i fuckin love it .
There was lots of this sort of dirty talk throughout which was alot of fun .
I then got her tits out for a good suck ,she has the most fantastic nipples i have seen ,big football studs nipples ,played with her pussy and a bit of RO and more DFK .
I complemented her nice big tits and wanted a tit fuck so she oiled them up and got my cock in there for a bit which was great then more facefucking with her head over the bed while a fucked her throat ,hard and deep,she really seemed to enjoy this ,i was thinking she must need some air at points during this so would pull out but she would just want be back in ,saying how much she loves it .
The whole punt was just one long facefuck in multiple positions from then on .
There was saliva dripping all over my cock and her face ,her make up running all over the place ,it was one sexy mess .
We had liitle breaks with RO and DFK throughout and her sucking my balls which was less full on but really really  nice, she just had the perfect amount of pressure doing this .
After a about 45 mins of full on facefucking i wanted to cum so she got on her knees with me standing and i fucked her mouth till i shot my load ,she swallowed most if it no problem and left some to dribble down her chin while still sucking the rest out.
We spent the last 10 mins just chatting and having a laugh on the bed then had a quick shower and off .
Was a great punt with a very enthusiastic girl the only negative was it was pretty hard going on my cock ,at the time it was great but took the wee fellow a couple of days to recover ,it left me pretty tender due to the facefucking being pretty rough at times .
Would recommend.

Offline andymars19

Offline Prince Larry

I would love to see Good Girl. Sounds absolute filth. She had to cancel my visit but did give plenty notice. Hopefully meet her soon although I have a feeling she would utterly destroy me  :thumbsup:

1234567HI

Sounds like some impressive deepthroat skills and an actual joy from it :thumbsup:

Offline Kornam68

I commented on the last review that I'd love to arrange a meeting but never shows her contact ?

Offline Don Quixote

I commented on the last review that I'd love to arrange a meeting but never shows her contact ?
Do you have feedback on AW? Her profile states that it is a pre-requisite.

Offline Kornam68

I don't think so? How would I know?

Offline andymars19

Emails & Bookings > My Feedback

If you've got any it's in there.

Online Boinky

You have to email her via AW.

If you have no feedback on AW she'll ignore your email.

1234567HI

I have great feedback but she ignores me!

Offline andymars19

Maybe she's not interested then

Offline S.X. MacHine

Don't take it personally. Nicky is strictly part time and only takes one punter a day on the days she works.
Also, having a great reputation, I guess she's in heavy demand. I expect she has an established client base, which she will prioritise.

Offline Kornam68

Thanks guys. I emailed her last night and guess what, I got a reply. Times are difficult for me but will try and work around that. Will keep you informed  :yahoo:

moosehead69

She maybe has you on block?

1234567HI

She wouldn't have a reason to.

Offline DaVINCI

She wouldn't have a reason to.
lf you look at the thread, you’ll see why she is not answering you. When good SP’s are part time and in demand, unfortunately for you, they usually have regulars.

Move on, there is plenty of good SP’s out there.

1234567HI

Kwilson62892

Does anyone have a contact number for her?

Offline Don Quixote

My experience was that first contact was preferred via an e-mail on AW (or maybe by PM on UKE, assuming that you are a member).
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 02:47:10 pm by Don Quixote »

moosehead69

She may have changed how she operates but if memory serves, she won’t take a booking unless you have good AW feedback. Hence her number not being displayed.

Online Boinky

I'm sure a few do. I'm also sure you have no chance of getting it from them.

There's a reason her AW page doesn't list her number as she obviously doesn't want initial contact by phone.