Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amira Habib - 19 y/o Colombian GFE @ heathrow  (Read 15615 times)

8 review(s) for Amira Habib (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline scutty brown

Fuck me, how big was her arse before she lost weight then?!  :cool:

her gut, not her arse

Offline winkywanky

I agree, look at these two photos:
one shows the scar wrapping round to her back on both sides, the other shows pretty bad stretch marks on her gut
you may need to view them full size to see

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Well spotted Scutty, that just goes to confirm the loose skin removal theory.

Offline winkywanky

her gut, not her arse

Yes, I realise the skin removal was from her gut, but her arse would've been (even) bigger when her weight was more?

Offline winkywanky

It could be a scar where they remove fat and inject into butt.
I may be wrong tho

In actual fact, if she were having excess skin removed from her waist in any case, the surgeon could've simultaneously transferred some fat to her arse.

Of course the only way to really know any of this for certain is for one of our august members to pose the question at a booking with her. I feel sure this would go very well... :lol:

Offline Donald Punt

In south America they are very popular thing to do.. transfer Fat over to to the butt
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

Yes, I've heard of that.

If it were simply the transference of fatty tissue, I think that could be done laparoscopally (is that a word?) though.

But removing folds of spare skin after weightloss would inevitably involve a knife.

Offline winkywanky

...you know on flights, when they say is there a doctor on board and there always is?

Well on UKP, do we have a plastic surgeon? Surely, with all that money they make and all those women they'd like to podge...

Offline Donald Punt

I watched a documentary about the winner of miss bum bum having an infection after fat transfer and the whole thing had to be drained out

Offline winkywanky

I bet that left her feeling rather deflated... :P

Offline Donald Punt

Offline Donald Punt

Flat ass now..look at the after pic :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Arse gangrene  :scare:

Well at least she's still able to sit down in her wheelchair...

Offline Donald Punt

Offline scutty brown

In south America they are very popular thing to do.. transfer Fat over to to the butt

Is it true that you experimented with a fat transfer to the brain?

Offline Donald Punt

Ohh god scutty is back to start an argument..

Offline Donald Punt

Is it true that you experimented with a fat transfer to the brain?
Do u do this purposely because you are bored and want to pick an argument

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only

Is this the SP this thread is about? If not why are you posting this on here? It seems off topic to me and that is no longer allowed.

A word of advice, as the PM seems to had had no effect, stop the trivial post reports, you're drawing attention to yourself and it will end badly for you.

Offline Donald Punt

Is this the SP this thread is about? If not why are you posting this on here? It seems off topic to me and that is no longer allowed.

A word of advice, as the PM seems to had had no effect, stop the trivial post reports, you're drawing attention to yourself and it will end badly for you.
End up badly for me..what getting barred for doing jack shit..
I was having a chat about fat transplant..

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

It's quite a simple question, does the link you posted refer to the subject of this thread or is it even about punting.   :unknown: 

7 trivial post reports since 9pm last night is not 'doing jack shit' you were very lucky not to get banned last night. You were sent a PM this morning warning you about trivial reports yet you did it again this evening.

Some think you make useful contributions which is why you have been given a chance, take it.

Offline Donald Punt

I always make contributions so people don't get ripped off..
I post my experience..so people can decided if they want to go the girl/place or not..
If I get picked on..of course I will respond..
I am not worried about getting barred..
Also changing my name last night..do you thing that was professional on admin team?🤔

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

I think it’s more about the post reports rather than anything else.

Just chill out for a bit, don’t bite back at some of the insults or put them on ignore and you’ll be fine.

Offline Donald Punt

So I get picked on..called names etc..but it's all my fault..
Very interesting

Offline Donald Punt

I think it’s more about the post reports rather than anything else.

Just chill out for a bit, don’t bite back at some of the insults or put them on ignore and you’ll be fine.
To be honest I am getting done here for a review where someone started on me last night..or else there was no problem ever before that..

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
I always make contributions so people don't get ripped off..
I post my experience..so people can decided if they want to go the girl/place or not..
If I get picked on..of course I will respond..
I am not worried about getting barred..
Also changing my name last night..do you thing that was professional on admin team?🤔

Obviously if you don’t care about getting banned, what the need for you to post on here?

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
To be honest I am getting done here for a review where someone started on me last night..or else there was no problem ever before that..

Just let it pass don’t bite back and don’t say you don’t care as you do seem to like to post on here.

That’s a sure way to get barred

Offline Donald Punt

If someone picks on me..it's natural response to respond back..there was never any problem till last night..when someone started,  and the first thing today when he comes online he starts again..and mod and admin on his side..
What a beauty
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 07:37:53 pm by Donald Punt »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
If someone picks on me..it's natural response to respond back..there was never any problem till last night..when someone started,  and the first thing today when he comes online he starts again..and mod and admin on his side..
What a beauty

Ignore him, it did look like you were touting, maybe it’s your posting style.

My advise is just step back for a bit and don’t take it to heart.

Some of your posts are quite funny..
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 07:41:42 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline Donald Punt

Ignore him, it did look like you were touting, maybe it’s your posting style.

My advise is just step back for a bit and don’t take it to heart.

Some of your posts are quite funny..
Thanks for your comment.
All you got to do is look at past reviews..
Someone asked me a question, and I gave a detailed explanation, what happens in that place. All of a sudden I am touting

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
What a beauty

That's half of your problem, if you can't deal with what someone says to you ignore it, don't try to have a go back then hit the report button when it doesn't work out.

Nobody has said anything that is remotely abusive toward you, you need a thicker skin. 

Offline Donald Punt

That's half of your problem, if you can't deal with what someone says to you ignore it, don't try to have a go back then hit the report button when it doesn't work out.

Nobody has said anything that is remotely abusive toward you, you need a thicker skin.
That's not half my problem..that's fully your problem..he been here longer than me..he come on line today and starts on me yet again..yet u guys support him..

Offline Donald Punt

Shall I bring all the words up he used last night..junky etc..yet I am always the bad person..
And the name change..very professional on the admin team
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 08:11:52 pm by Donald Punt »

Offline pong

Damm the second pic her belly looks horrible and scars are around the groin area aswell

What do you expect for £32000 a month?

Offline Donald Punt

What do you expect for £32000 a month?
Ops are cheaper back in south America for her lol
But wtf with the groin area..must be fat removal from there as well
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 08:29:19 pm by Donald Punt »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
That's not half my problem..that's fully your problem..he been here longer than me..he come on line today and starts on me yet again..yet u guys support him..
Shall I bring all the words up he used last night..junky etc..yet I am always the bad person..
And the name change..very professional on the admin team

You really don't like taking advice do you.  I've told you what to do and that is to ignore it, you can't leave it though can you?? you're having a go back at me now and I'm trying to help you.   :dash:

I see from your previous posts you think it's all right for you to tell people to 'go f yourself' call people idiots, assholes and clowns but if anything is said to you you report it.

Admin and the mods have been more than fair with you, it won't last much longer though.

Offline Donald Punt

Have u seen me use a word like that before yesterday? Before your friend got involved..and even today..first thing online..targets me..
Want to ban me..ban me now.. or don't talk it about it..
Actions speak louder than words
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 09:21:50 pm by Donald Punt »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Have u seen me use a word like that before yesterday? Before your friend got involved..and even today..first thing online..targets me..

I think you have been given many chances.

I’ll be first to say goodbye  :hi:

Offline Donald Punt

I think you have been given many chances.

I’ll be first to say goodbye  :hi:
Bye

James999

Offline tynetunnel

Be careful what you wish for!  :hi: