Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not so, Lovely izabelle' - near Edgware road, possible TOFTT  (Read 1639 times)

34 review(s) for Lovely izabelle' (18 positive, 6 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thor555

Prepunt blurb:
Finally been let of the cage which is my life!! After a few drinks decided to take a punt!
Happen last week some time

The link:
External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Called up no answer, got a text seconds later, then she switched phones and txts appeared on this new number.. Got to the place she lets me know the flat no

In between hotels near Edgeware road and paddington
Easy reach of all public transport cant comment about the car parking as i didnt drive there

The flat:
This is the best part of the punt. The accommodation was amazing the flat looks like it was refurbished this year great modern decor, amazing shower. Room was spacious cool temperature clean immaculate

Services:
£70 for ow, doggy, hj and mish covered 30 mins

The punt:
Think was bait and switch too. The girl i saw was hot but not as hot as the pics.
All friendly to start of with offered a shower, i asked do i need one, she said no im fresh (had been in an aircon office all day). Started to kiss, no not allowed, owo no that will be £20 extra. ow commenced nothing great. Doggy was good going well. She want to flip over into mish, then her hand kept restricting my dick, she kept messing with it until it put me off.  Tried other positions but hand kept coming in the way. No touching of boobs were sensitive, no touching of pussy. in the end gave up and just went for a covered handjob, worse then having a wank myself.

Girl is hot, accommodation was amazing, punt was BS in more ways than one  :(

Would i see her again, no, waste of time\money\spunk 

STAR-LORD

Holy turd! Bait & switch, plus a covered handjob (not heard of that before)? JC! Best of luck on your next booking! My condolences to you.  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 11:04:20 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline thor555

Yup it was an absolute howler, but i was out for something risky, it was either hit or miss. This was a solid miss.

STAR-LORD

Yup it was an absolute howler, but i was out for something risky, it was either hit or miss. This was a solid miss.

Well you took a chance, considering the circumstances. I can't blame you for that.