Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Algarve, Portugal  (Read 5483 times)

Offline Matium

Any recommendations for the Algarve, Portugal area?

Offline WestCountryLad

I'd be interested too, found a few agency/indie sites but recommendations would be very helpful :)

Offline kiwi69

Any recommendations for the Algarve, Portugal area?

ISG is your friend.

Offline WestCountryLad

ISG is your friend.

For Lisbon & Porto possibly, Algarve sweet FA

alibali

Has anything changed in the Algarve in the two years since the last post?  It seems to be a complete desert other than eastern europeans without a grasp of English or indeed Portuguese.

Offline thenicz

Having just returned from the Algarve, I spotted on my return journey in a taxi working girls sat at the side of the road plying their trade (according to the taxi driver that is where the girls work from. I believe it was on the N270 just north of Boliquiem, we were returning from Olhos De Agua, from a distance and at speed she looked quiet tasty, no idea of age, nationality or prices obviously but I imagine it would be negotiable. Hope This helps.   :D
Banned reason: Undesirable, proud of having sexual relations with his under age niece
Banned by: daviemac

Offline john0109

Some listings I've used when around the Portimao region:
External Link/Members Only

An equivalent site to UK Punting is:
Sign-up for an account and make good use of Google translate. You can probably search for phone numbers from the above sites to see if the girls have any track record with the punters.