Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie Flirt - Marylebone, London  (Read 638 times)

24 review(s) for Kylie Flirt (16 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline downthehatch

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I meet with Kylie about 6 months agon in London. She had some great reviews and I was really looking forward to meeting her. As a service provider, she seems to tour a lot and often pops up in different locations.

Comms: Rang her on her advertised number about 4 hours before the meet. She had quick a thick accent on the phone but was understandable. Appointment made she directed me to Marylebone area of a london (fairly near Ellie Rose). Call when I got to the road and she directed me in.

Venue: Nice 1 bedroom apartment on first floor. Big windows overlook a square. You could see into the other apartments around the square. Kylie mentioned to me that Naughty Nat and other SP use/used the same apartments. Double bed and small but adaquate bathroom.

Girl: Not what I was expecting. Her photos seemed to indicate she was young 20’s. In fact I would have stated she was more early eo’s. She was more ‘weathered’ then I was anticipating. She was nice but not ‘cute’ like I thought she would be. Also a little more chunkier than I imagined. Nevertheless - chatty, nice and an alleged ‘BJ Queen’ so went with it.

Meet: £130 for an hour. OWO, DT (not fully), CIM, CG, Doggy.
After a shower was keen to see what she could do. Everything was fine but nothing really blew me away (pun intended). Her body is nice, her BJ was nice, sex was nice.....
Her self proclaimed ‘BJ Queen’ status didn’t really show itself. Sure it felt OK and she kinda half DT me,  But it was noting particularly special.
I’m just not sure what it was but nothing excited me about her. It was all just ‘nice’...and as a result, I came away feeling very blah about the whole meeting. It didn’t help that I had recently seen Ellie Rose in the past month who as we all know is the gold standard of SP.

Would I go again? Personally no. I know she has some great reviews and a lot of people like her, but for whatever reason (maybe me) it lacked the chemistry I tend to have with others I meet.

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review. I met her few years ago near Paddington and my experience was similar to yours. Her services are ok but she is now in MILF category and high time she changes her verification photo.
Also she looks be a heavy smoker.

Offline downthehatch

Agree - her third profile pictures at the moment (B&W) is in my opinion the most accurate, if not that good. Her verification photo is 6 years old.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review, OP, and sorry it didn't hit the spot.
Her size/shape has been discussed before - did you not see this one?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=160232