Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Simone Naturist FBSM (Baschurch Shropshire)  (Read 9601 times)

Offline wolves lad

Initial Comms: Really easy to deal with via text, very professional.

Location: 15 minutes outside Shrewsbury, 45 minute drive for me. Simone works from home which is a very good location (best I’ve been to) with parking on a nearby country pub car-park.

Price: £50 massage + £30 Naturist + £20 HE (£100) for 1 hour

Simone: Mid 30’s I’d guess, slim size 6 with small breasts.

Massage: Both stripped and I got on the massage table, she put on the customary music which works as a clock too, the massage was quite firm at times, but mixed with plenty of sensual strokes and the odd reach under.

A few hiccups with the music pausing which she couldn’t apologize enough, once I flipped on to my back it got much better, plenty of strokes of the old man coupled with her breasts gently pushed in your face as she reaches across your chest from behind. She spends a decent amount of time massaging your chest and reaching down to your cock and balls.

The massage was really good, she then started the HE, which was very good, equal to Jessy (Shifnal) IMO. She lubed up the old man and started to work her magic on my shaft, interspersed with playing with my balls and moving down to my ass for stimulating.

I started to think of my VAT returns to delay shooting my load, but that didn’t work too long and after a few minutes I soon shot my load, she carried on wanking me after which I like as too many stop too soon for my liking. Simone then cleaned me up and gave me a towel to dry my body down.

Note: You cannot touch her below the waist and I cannot see that changing.

Pro’s: Attractive lady, decent location, she gave me 15 minutes extra due to minor delays sorting music, very good hand job.

Con’s:  A bit pricey @ £100 & No shower facility

I would recommend for those who don’t need/want a FS and like a FBSM like I do.

Offline wolves lad

Cheers LF - much appreciated  :thumbsup:

Offline Shropspunter

She looks very professional and legit on her website although the naturist aspect hints at more. Can I ask if you broached the subject of a happy ending before booking or during the massage?  I'm very tempted to book as she's quite attractive and is a change from the usual thai or chinese massage options

Offline watsey

Still too expensive.
For an extra tenner I can have an hour with Lola Sexy. :wackogirl:

Offline wolves lad

Shropspunter I approached the subject once there, she’s easy to talk to so no drama.

Offline shropshire bloke

Shropspunter I approached the subject once there, she’s easy to talk to so no drama.

That is too subtle for me. Might there be a HE or more?

Offline wolves lad

Shropshire Bloke - HE only as per my review  :thumbsup:

Offline Shropspunter

Website now changed. Naturist massage has become Natural massage and no longer the option for her to be naked. She also highlights in bold that it's massage only. I think she's gone legit

Offline DevilD

Website now changed. Naturist massage has become Natural massage and no longer the option for her to be naked. She also highlights in bold that it's massage only. I think she's gone legit

She does mention naturist massage in her descriptions... :hi:

Offline watsey

Probably bombarded with enquiries from here and some clot has pushed too hard for extras too soon. :dash:
Web site is down at the moment.

Offline greg101

Probably bombarded with enquiries from here and some clot has pushed too hard for extras too soon. :dash:
Web site is down at the moment.

I was hoping to see her.  Ah well, never mind, as a side note Jenny from Wolverhampton's ad has gone down also.  I guess she was bombarded as well.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 05:17:18 pm by greg101 »

Offline wolves lad

Pity if true, very decent lady

Offline Madone1

I guess she had a client that pushed his luck with her no hands below the waist rule and it’s scared her off we will see if the money tempts her back.

Offline Roodboy867

Site is back up and she mentions she is naturist.

External Link/Members Only