Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pinky Real Hot - Birmingham  (Read 976 times)

12 review(s) for Pinky Real Hot (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mickys1621

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Thai girl in Birmingham at the moment. Called her in the morning for a lunch time booking answered the phone immediately and location text sent straight away. No communication problems.
Arrived 5 minutes early for my hour booking but buzzed in to usual kind of apartment with ensuite shower which was offered and used by both of us.
Pinky is the girl on the aw website but the her photos have been enhanced however she's a beautiful woman anyway and has the biggest boobs I've seen on a Thai wg. I'd say a size 10/12 .
FK, oral both ways and sex in many positions, but when I asked for anal which is offered at first she refused saying I was too big, I've had this problem with many wgs when they see me, lucky me!!!!!!
Pinky with a bit of lube took it all in though after a small amount of persuasion and what an excellent sight from the mirrors surrounding the bed. Excellent punt for the money and I will return and highly recommend.

Offline alibirmingham

If she is now a size 10-12 she’s starting to put on some weight. I saw her I would of guessed a size 8-10.

Offline pbrown355

Saw her not long ago. Would have said probably 12.