Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber-Rae Sheffield incall (touring)  (Read 1642 times)

59 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (53 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Grenadier36

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid: £120 for 60 mins incall

Venue: Sheffield hotel

Comms: Meet set up on UKE + SMS on day

Her: Accurate pics, very attractive petite brunette with an all over tan, has quite a few tattoos which are IMO tastefully done, and enhanced tits. Dressed as requested in T shirt and panties

Meet: Cash handed over immediately on arrival and straight into full on DFK - very sensual and IMO a good kisser, moved on to the bed where I kissed her all over and helped her out of her T shirt and panties, RO on her sweet tasting and clean pussy - very quickly made all the right noises and pulled me up for more DFK, I lay on my back and she gave me extremely deep OWO with plenty of spit, a little bit of spit play/DFK which I always enjoy before condom time and her riding me, after a few minutes she asked to be fucked from behind so had a very energetic session in doggy. We went into hard prone bone with plenty of filthy talk, finally into mish with her kissing my neck as I unloaded hard into the bag. Had a bit of a chat and cleaned up before I went. Very fun girl who isn't a clock watcher. Would definitely see her again.

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review, I've been interested in seeing her for some time, but her tours never seem to match when I'm free.

Age wise, how accurate would you say 38 is? She sure seems to have a good body... What's the boat race like?

Offline Grenadier36

Thanks for the review, I've been interested in seeing her for some time, but her tours never seem to match when I'm free.

Age wise, how accurate would you say 38 is? She sure seems to have a good body... What's the boat race like?
I'd say 38 is pretty much right actually - very attractive boat IMO.

Offline stevedave

I'd say 38 is pretty much right actually - very attractive boat IMO.

Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline chandlerhandler

Touring Sheffield again next week according to UKE