Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Sophia - Glasgow  (Read 4395 times)

20 review(s) for S_O_P_H_I_A (16 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Happyjose]
17 review(s) for Scottish K_E_N_D_R_A (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bm1398

External Link/Members Only

Hi All,

A brief introduction I guess.

Punted this evening for the first time in around 5 years (relationship recently ended). All previous experiences I was in my late teens and it was your foreign, barely English speaking types  and wasn’t really for me. I decided if I was going to do it again I would look for British girls and take it from there.

I am new to the forum (bar a couple weeks while I was just figuring  out what I was looking for) and this is my first post so any rookie mistakes feel free to point them out.

Comms

All contact with Sophia was via text.  I enquired  originally a week or two ago for an hour appointment was told she currently only does 30 min appointments for new clients for a variety of reasons. I found myself at a loose end today and thankfully she too was available.  A quick phone call when I was outside and Sophia stayed on the phone to direct me through the building - easy enough and she was polite and friendly on phone and in text.

Just outside city Centre, next to the Kingston bridge.  Flat was nice and clean, no complaints.  Shower offered on arrival which I accepted - she did point out this was a requirement if I wanted OWO (of course) however I was straight from work and would have asked regardless.  Clean towel was provided and men’s deodorant available.

Meet

Sophia answered the door in nice lingerie, definitely the girl in her photos. Well turned out, lots of make-up which may not be everyone’s cup of tea.  I booked 30 minutes for £100 which although steep I was willing to pay as it was my first in so long and she ticked the boxes for what I was looking for.  Paperwork dealt with quickly and made small talk while she hung my clothes up for me.  Quick shower then down to business.

Started with a wee cuddle and kissing on the bed.  Not exactly passionate FK but with tongue and enjoyable.  Moved into OWO which was good, could feel her pussy getting slightly wet and rubbing on my leg which certainly got me going.

Moved on to 69 after, then straight into doggy.  I had planned to switch up to miss or her on top but felt it building and and didn’t want it to stop so filled the bag.

We chatted away while I got dressed, she fetched me a bottle of water and I was on my way. 

The time seemed to fly in to the point I was sure it had not been the whole 30min but a quick check of my phone while I walked out showed it was basically bang on time.

All in all enjoyed myself - not sure how quickly I will return as £100 for 30 min seems a lot however would like to go back for a longer meet as it did feel over very quickly.

Sorry if I’ve rambled. I’ve seen how long time lurkers are treated lol so thought I best get a review out the way!

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

sounds pretty much like a standard meet with her. She is somewhat polarising on here but glad you enjoyed yourself (besides, 3 weeks is hardly a lurker)

Offline Vanhobonk

She looks pretty ,been tempted myself but she has a very limited likes list for £100 h/h and her profile doesnt give much away figure wise ,says size 10 and 5ft 3 ,would you say she has a fit body ?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 06:53:55 am by Vanhobonk »

Offline Happyjose

She has her fans and detractors, as well as plenty of form both here and on uke

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73951.75