Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine - Nottingham  (Read 771 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline iseetrees

1 Hr -  £150

External Link/Members Only

I have been visiting Camilla for a few months now and try to get to see her whenever our diaries allow when I am up in the area. So far I have seen her 4 times and each time I have left a happy man.

I suppose our first meeting is the best one to review as it is indicates what she is like before she gets to know you more. She certainly pushed my boundaries further on subsequent visits as I felt more comfortable allowing her to do so.

Camillas apartment is in a very pleasant converted building and is safe and secure with plenty of parking.

I called Camilla the day before my intended trip up North and we had a nice chat on the phone about what I was looking for, she told me to look at her FAQs and to call on arrival. I was then then sent a text with directions and then on arrival I made a quick call and was guided up.

Camilla is, IMO, a very attractive lass with a superb body. She is tall with a great pair of boobs and a very nice bum. She greeted me with a lovely kiss on arrival and made me comfortable from the outset. Paperwork out of the way and I had a quick shower to freshen up.

I returned to the room to find Camilla using a vibrator on herself (as requested), she seemed to be enjoying herself and told me to come and put my cock in her mouth. She then spent the next few minutes fucking herself and giving me great OWO. She then discarded the vibe and went to town on me, very deep with spitting and slobbering and great deal of eye contact.

She then flipped round and planted a very fresh tasting, shaved pussy on my face and continued to suck my cock. I was close to popping (I am a one pop guy in an hour - or so I thought until our third meet) so pulled myself out and went down on her to save my blushes.

After 5 mins the pressure had released a little and on with the condom for sex in missionary and then CG, reverse cowgirl and then some doggy - what a sight.

I then felt the urge to pop and so, as planned, Camilla sunk to her knees and started to suck me again...slowly at first and then building up. I exploded in her mouth at first and then a bit onto her face. She smiled at me...wiped my cum from her lips into her mouth and swallowed the lot.

She popped to the bathroom for a minute and then came and laid with me on the bed, we chatted for 5 mins and then she asked me if I was ready to try again. With only ten minutes remaining I knew this wouldn’t happen so a few more minutes chat, I then jumped in the shower and left a happy man.
Banned reason: Tout - most likely Camilla Raine or her pimp boyfriend
Banned by: Ali Katt