Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Kat - Stowmarket  (Read 1150 times)

18 review(s) for EnglishKATxx  (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Have met Kat a few times now and this session took place yesterday lunchtime.

Comms:  Contacted Kat earlier in the week initially through AW email with prompt responses to agree an hour meeting.

Price: £120 for an hour

Location:  House in a quiet area just off the A14 with parking close by at the supermarket

Kat: Her body is as described in her AW profile (External Link/Members Only) and her profile pictures look accurate to me.  Facially she is good looking and her enhanced breasts are very well done.

Services:  as per profile...took advantage of DFK, OWO, CIM, RO, Sex in various positions, Hand Relief and a massage between rounds

The meet:  It was a sweltering hot day yesterday, but when I arrived I was greeted by Kat in some lovely black lingerie and knew things would only get hotter !!

Went upstairs to the bedroom and sorted out the paperwork before taking a brief cool shower. Once I returned Kat was waiting for me and immediately started to give me an uncovered blowjob as I knelt on the bed.  Kat can give great head with plenty of spit and gagging involved as she tried some DT.  She was also willing to allow a little facefucking as I held her head....I was enjoying her oral skills so much that we continued to completion with me depositing my load in her mouth, before she retired to the bathroom to clean up.

Next Kat offered a back massage, but this was more of a brief rest tactic as within a couple of minutes Kat was massaging my balls and reaching under to encourage my cock back to hardness.  She then asked me to turn over before starting another blowjob, however I was keen to sample her other details so asked her to lay down and allow me to perform some oral on her.  She has a nice shaved pussy and seems to enjoy her clit being licked....encouraged by the noises Kat was making i continued for a good while until it was obvious Kat had reached her limit as she pushed my head away.

Time now for some fucking and on with the condom....started with Kat riding cowgirl before switching to mish.  Plenty of DFK in both positions plus opportunities to kiss and squeeze those fabulous breasts.   Moved to the edge of the bed for doggie with me standing and despite the heat I pounded away for all I was worth with Kat grabbing the bedsheets tightly.  Things were really heating up now and the sweat was starting to drip off us both so Kat suggested we moved over to the open window to catch some breeze and whilst I stood she dropped down to finish me off with some more OWO accompanied by some hand relief.....this time I shot my load over her breasts.

After cleaning up we still had 20 minutes left and Kat asked whether I could manage a third pop...normally 3 pops in an hour isn't a problem for me so Kat encouraged my cock to hardness with some more oral....she really is great at sucking cock !!   However the heat yesterday was proving too much and despite Kat trying for a good 10+ minutes it was obvious that it was going to be a losing battle to achieve a 3rd pop this time.

So instead we hopped into a cold shower together and had a brief conversation about life etc.

Once showered and dressed we said our goodbyes....and I walked out into the sunshine with a smile on my face.

Offline Tinydom

I've also seen kat a few times and is always keen.
It's fantastic to have such a great working girl on me door step