Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Busty Rachel - Maidenhead  (Read 4037 times)

14 review(s) for english busty rachel (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fudge1-2

Rachel - 1hrs - £160
External Link/Members Only

Looks -
Face nice but aged and plenty of make-up, probably a looker when young. Long blonde hair although I think its extensions. Age is taking its toll, the pictures are old, like 10-20yrs old. She’s put on weight, while not fat she does have some all over blubber. Body was still decent plenty to grab hold of and those tits are fantastic, drooping only slightly which given her age and the size is amazing
Age probably add a couple of years. Size 12-14 looks about right, tall and broad.

Personality
Friendly, bubbly, sexy

Maidenhead, decent flat opposite the little parade of shops. Shared accommodation with her friend and duo partner English MILF Suzi - External Link/Members Only, didn’t see her though.

Comms - good, Suzi handles the calls when Rachel is busy.

The meet.
Arrived early txt’d, no response so called, Suzi picked up about 5 past got a call from Rachel and headed in. Met by Rach in underwear and a shawl, didn’t see much for a while apart from those tits.
Had a shower and then started, probably qtr past, bit of fondling a heavy snog and off with the bra. What a pair, great to fondle.
BJ was a bit rough at first but was really good when asked to slow down, deep and sloppy. Oral on her, great flaps big and dangly, 69.
Sex - cowgirl and missionary, tit fuck with Rach asking for cum, so obliged, going for the face. She didn’t try to stop me but did cover above her mouth and she then kindly cleaned up for me with more BJ.
A brief respite for some water, 2-3mins, then round 2, same 2 positions.
Didn’t cum, I was getting into the flow when she says she’s getting sore - what BS.
More BJ, bit of grinding her groin over my cock but didn’t help with the cum shot.
Had a shower and out the door on time, so only 45mins, which included the showers.

Negatives:
Time keeping, felt short changed
Responsiveness, all fake and obvious, ooo I’m coming, oh yes oh yes etc etc
Not a lot of sex, excuses were delivered nicely though.
Interaction - you can tell its fake. Its all about getting money in, definite factory feel.

Positives:
Tits and pussy.

Offline contentguy

Thank you for this review, she messed me around something rotten when I tried to see her.

I’ve commented previously, but good to see a solid negative for this SP.

Guy

Offline fudge1-2

Glad to be of service.
Those tits were absolutly enormous, bloody lovely, spent a lot of time fondliing and sucking those things.
But couldn't make up for the rest of the package

Offline switftjake

Such a shame. Service and enthusiasm is key. My review of jazxoxo could have been negative due to her age being way off but her attitude and eagerness to give me exactly what I wanted more than made up for it. Then again I had nice massage from young polish girl way back that was totally ruined by hurried finish under time and no engagement.