Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Supawadee Rochdale/Castleton  (Read 1878 times)

Offline 3birdroast

Have been a member for a while and used this sight to check out if a punt is worth a visit so I thought it was about time to put one of my own on.

Fancied a massage so did a google search and this place came up.  Checked UKPunting to see if any reviews.  The info said they did or did not do extras so I thought I would try it and see. 

Place was bit run down but the massage room was OK.  When I arrived was asked if I wanted half hour or hour so took the hour option.  No mention of anything else.

She left me in the room to undress so I took the lot off and hopped on the bed face down putting the towel over my arse.  A minute later there was a knock at the door and in came the masseuse.  She was probably late 30's or early 40's looked OK but not stunning.

She replaced the towel covering me and immediately saw that I was naked.  Nothing was said so I just settled in for a massage.  She massaged the back of my legs, my back and my bum.  Then she asked me to turn over.  I did this with the towel over me as I was still unsure of what would be offered.  She then massaged my neck and chest.  She then moved to my legs and groin.  I was obviously twitching at this point.  After doing one leg she removed the towel and massaged the other leg with my rock hard and naked.  She finally cupped my balls and gave me a little squeeze on my little man. 

She smiled and asked what next so I asked for price.  Her English was not good but she offered to get naked and do HE for £40.  I asked how much just for HE but she just repeated £40 for naked and HE.  So I went for this and asked if I could touch her, she replied anywhere.  So she stripped naked.  Her body was firm with massive nipples.  I teased her nipples and suckled on them.  When I touched her downstairs she was wet and responded to her clit being stroked.  I then gave her oral and she then finished me off with HE as I stroked her clit.  Her HE was really good.

After I left I realised I had forgotten to ask her name.  I have been on he website to look and think it might have been Tik but I can't say for sure.  So I don't know if they all offer this service.

I suppose the question is would I go again? The answer is definitely a yes.

External Link/Members Only

Offline JM73

External Link/Members Only

The are photos on the link above for
Tik - the boss
April and Pha - new recruits

Hopefully you can confirm which girl you had 👍😋
I'd be most interested in paying a visit at those prices.
Seems GVFM

Offline 3birdroast

I have been back and it was not Tick who I saw.  If you look at the photo's (only two there) with xmas hats on the facebook site I think it was the one on the left.  I have seen her twice now (on Monday's if this helps).  Great service £20 for HJ with her fully clothed 2nd time I went.

Offline JM73

Cheers!
That must be June.
Shame it isn't Tik or April 😋
Now they are two I would definitely make an appt to see if they were to provide a similar service 😁

Offline zypbx

I was in earlier this week and had a massage by Tik. You might want to try her JM.

Zy

Offline JM73

I was in earlier this week and had a massage by Tik. You might want to try her JM.

Tell me more!

Zy