Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna of GEA  (Read 2867 times)

Wee Man

At this time of year you start to reminisce and for me it is about one of the best girls I've ever cum across. Sienna worked at GEA about 3 or 4 years ago and she couldn't do enough for you. One of my first anal experiences was with her and she literary bent over backwards to accommodate. I miss her!

Anyone know what happened to her?

Tjkooker

She appears for a few days at a time between Aberdeen and Perth. She has another profile that appears in Newcastle etc.  if any crop up I will link em. Think it's something like seductive Sarah.

Wee Man

Cheers, I'd like to catch up with her again.

Offline pilgrim

That link is now dead.  I am surprised that she is able to change profile names yet continue to keep the feedback figures for each one?

When shes got a fella on the go she tends to stop working and pulls the profile so that there are no pics floating about out there.

Tjkooker

She has various profiles I'm sure. Deactivates them for a while no doubt. Brings them back whenever she is skint I guess.

Offline seeker

Met Sienna first time about four years ago at GEA....
Still brings a smile to my face ...
Her friend zoe was fantastic  :angelgirl:

Offline Queynte

She doesn't do anal anymore though

Offline seeker

Never been interested in anal  :music:
I love the fannie thou  :thumbsup:

Offline realnicky42

Hi All , The girl I remember from GEA is Charlotte, a buxom blonde she was there about 3years ago a great shag. well she should at £150 an hour... another girl I remember was a girl called Megane  a slim blonde she was a stunner and not to bad in the bed department..
 Nick  :hi:

Thehun10

Hi All , The girl I remember from GEA is Charlotte, a buxom blonde she was there about 3years ago a great shag. well she should at £150 an hour... another girl I remember was a girl called Megane  a slim blonde she was a stunner and not to bad in the bed department..
 Nick  :hi:

Chrissy from about 3 years (There's been anyother Chrissy since) ago was absolutely stunning.

Charlotte is still there and working today
External Link/Members Only

Offline realnicky42

Chrissy from about 3 years (There's been anyother Chrissy since) ago was absolutely stunning.

Charlotte is still there and working today
External Link/Members Only
Hi The Hun , That's a different Charlotte, the one I remember was a very buxom blonde a stunner in my book.. it was about 4 years ago .. there was also a wg demi... she was a wee cracker ... ah those were the days when I had a spare £150 to spend. Happy days  :D

Offline seeker

The girls leave and a new  girl  gets the redundent name.
There must be a shortage of hooker names  :unknown:
Chrissy and zoe were the best   :music:

leatherlover999

if demi is demixsx on adultwork she is now working in london street sauna and is still a cracking girl very good in the room.

The whore of Babylon

Multiple profiles in different cities is fairly standard prossie practice.  They are not ALL being deceptive, merely just trying to fly under the radar without becoming too well known - generally there is a semi-stalker in the story they are trying to avoid (from my experiences at least).  I'm wary of sharing links of girls multiple profiles, I find they generally have a very good reason for doing so, and the reasons are many.  If they are just crap service providers period - then that's a different story!

If Sienna wanted to be contactable as Sienna, she wouldn't be changing her name every time someone outs her new identity.  You could be doing a lot of harm by sharing too much info.  Iv'e heard she had some 'serious issues' with a client.  Just some food for thought.