Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade_Horny aka Luna - Queensway  (Read 1917 times)

9 review(s) for Jade_Horny (4 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Punter669

External Link/Members Only

Profile Name: Luna previously Jade (07448375434)

Services:  OW, Penetration (Protected), Kissing (Limited), Massage, Handjob

Price: £100 – 60 Mins

Communication: Could be a lot better. Booked for 10pm. She delayed me for an hour. Was with another punter.

Physical Appearance: Stunning girl, C Cups, size 8, Small peachy bum, soft skin

Height: 5’4

Dress Size: Size 8

Nationality: Brazilian

Hygiene: No issues

Service: 

Building is a secure set of serviced apartments which, if you're paranoid like me, isn't ideal.

Was buzzed in by the security who was a bit anal (pardon the pun) as he wouldn't let me in until she came to get me.

She came down and collected me from the reception. This is kind of ideal. If You don't like what you see you can just turn around and walk out. After seeing her, I was of a mind to get her to wait so I could run to the cash point to get more money.

She looked absolutely stunning. No make up at all and she really doesn't need it.

We got into her apartment, stairs from the main apartment to the bedroom are ridiculously steep and the ceiling in  the bed area is very low.

Asked her to strip, and gave her a thorough massage which she seemed to really enjoy. Licked her soft skin from head to toe (literally). I then proceeded to lick her pussy and ass (perfectly shaped, soft and firm). I got her to sit on my face. She seemed to enjoy me licking her ass hole more than her pussy.  She then massaged me (6/10). She popped the condom on and began to suck. Fearing I would come without actually fucking, told her to get on top. After a while switched to doggy (her favourite position) and she came. I still hadn't come so missionary until completion.

This is a clean girl and if you don't show respect and aren't clean, I doubt she'll reciprocate. Treat her well and you won't be disappointed.

Timekeeping: Unprofessional

Positives:

Great service provider

Experienced 

One of, if not the best looking WG's I've visited

Neutral:

Building security, other guests at the apartments within same building (mostly tourists)

Negatives: Wait time

Would I visit again: Yes

Summary: Good price and an enthusiastic service provider. She's been here for a while so she has got a bunch of repeat visitors making it hard to get a booking.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 10:01:59 am by Punter669 »

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 10:57:39 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Punter669

Went to see her again and it all went to shit. Sexy as hell but disinterested.

Offline king tarzan

2 goes
1 good
1 shit

seems a risk..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline peter purves

Went to see her again and it all went to shit. Sexy as hell but disinterested.

Any thoughts as to why or what went wrong??

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline Punter669

Maybe she's lesbian
Maybe she's passed it
Maybe she was tired
Could be anything. She's nice enough but hasn't got that desire to please a man. Hmm

Offline Punter669

JAG4555

punter669... you gave her a positive initially??????.. REALLY!!!!! Thats a first. i wonder what happened mate.
She is a example of a disgrace that deserves to make a financial loss

Offline smellychip

I reviewed her last month, agree she's totally disinterested and literally no desire to please. Someone recently compared her to a frozen chicken. About right

Offline Punter669

punter669... you gave her a positive initially??????.. REALLY!!!!! Thats a first. i wonder what happened mate.
She is a example of a disgrace that deserves to make a financial loss

No idea mate. I think it's a combination of me being extremely horny and her being extremely attractive. But having said that, she really did perform quite well the first time. Hence my return.

In retrospect, having since seen Jessice69 (who performed very well the first few times I saw her, but like others have noted, has since gone downhill), and more importantly Michelle, I can now say that my standards when I saw Luna/Jade were quite low.

That reminds me, my Jessice69 review needs an update. Smfh.