Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sindee - South Trafford, Manchester  (Read 1202 times)

22 review(s) for Sexy Sindee (17 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
28 review(s) for Hot Sindee xs (23 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline LordTreacle

sexy thai sindee External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

have gone to see her twice, first time 30 minutes (£60), second time 1 hour (£100). second punt was about 6 months after the first.
price is good, easy to get to location in south Trafford, but not too far off the center of Manchester, and plenty of space for parking.

both times I messaged her I saw her on short notice (less than an hour)

She has a few outfits, first time she wore sexy maid, second time she wore slutty schoolgirl outfit. i believe she has a few others, will have to investigate for science :thumbsup:
she is 5'0" I think, she was wearing heels so was hard to tell. nice petite body with good sized breasts. says shes 28 on her profile, I would guess this is about right judging from her looks.

first punt she greeted me, asked if i needed to shower, and led me to her room. room was lit dimly, but created atmosphere. I asked she did kissing and said no, also doesn't do OWO. little bit let down about the kissing but understandable.
she gives me a handjob and goes to suck my dick, we 69, and she rubs me sensually before i insert (protected of course). I do a bit of maid role play with her (very cheeky I tell you :lol: ), she likes spanking but not too hard.
I like it cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy (in that order) and i finish inside her (in condom). throughout i suck her nipple, and was always happy. made the experience a whole lot better. take a quick wash and i'm on my way.

second punt she recognizes me, and we go to her room, and its the same as last time. handjob, bj, 69, we do the deed and i finish. I think she treats returners and/or hour punts better cause she is generally in a better mood and is interacts more. she sits on my face and rubs her body all over me sensually. she then gives me a super long handjob and bj before i cowgirl again. I try some foot fetishy stuff but wasnt too into it (a mans gotta try stuff out) and I finish up super happy and satisfied after my hour.

the TLDR is shes petite and asian, good at handjobs, bj's and fucking, and generally makes you welcome.

Offline Followyourdick

Seems to be mixed messages on whether DFK is offered by this one?  Some say she does, this one not....

Offline frankc

Seems to be mixed messages on whether DFK is offered by this one?  Some say she does, this one not....

DFK on hour bookings only, no idea why the OP didnt get it.. :unknown:

Offline Carpy

DFK on hour bookings only, no idea why the OP didnt get it.. :unknown:

It’s a mixed bag... I always go for the hour and she blow hot and cold with it. Sometime does and sometimes dont. Still she is one of the few where no DFK doesn’t put me off