Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Paola@sexy (Oxford)  (Read 1095 times)

12 review(s) for Paola@sexy (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline OxfordGuy

Fee: £100 half hour (inclusive of all extras)
When: About 1 month ago
Link: External Link/Members Only

I visited Paola at a house located in the Headington area of Oxford where she was touring. I must admit that Paola is not usually my type as I tend to go for longer bookings with ladies that have a more limited likes list. However on this occasion I fancied a full on dirty session and Paola did not disappoint.

Comms: Communications were good, I phoned to make a booking and agree the £100 fee for half an hour inclusive of all extras. About 30 minutes later I was walking through the door.

Venue: Functional house in the Headington area of Oxford, a bit sparse but clean enough.

Paola: Looked as expected per her photos. Nice friendly personality, clean and very accommodating to all requests.

Services: I had a very enjoyable full on session with Paola inclusive of OWO, rimming on me and sucking balls (which made me very horny as she was very good at it), balls deep anal and CIM to finish. I did ask about swallowing also but this was not on her likes list and therefore I was not suprised when she said no.

In summary, a very enjoyable and wide ranging selection of services with an easy going friendly lady. I would return.

Offline DrConners

I must admit that Paola is not usually my type as I tend to go for longer bookings with ladies that have a more limited likes list.

I see your a relatively new member OG, if you get time will you review some of these other ladies for us ?

Paola: Looked as expected per her photos. Nice friendly personality, clean and very accommodating to all requests.

I see she already has plenty of reviews on here, I have to say the pictures look pure photoshopped bullshit to me - hardly surprising as from her video thumbprints she looks to have rolls of fat on her gut.

Some of her other reviews also highlight the inaccuracys of her pictures.

Sounds like you had a good time - would you care to add any clarification as to the state of her body ?

Cheers  :hi:

Offline DrConners

Fee: £100 half hour (inclusive of all extras)
When: About 1 month ago
Link: External Link/Members Only

I visited Paola at a house located in the Headington area of Oxford where she was touring. I must admit that Paola is not usually my type as I tend to go for longer bookings with ladies that have a more limited likes list. However on this occasion I fancied a full on dirty session and Paola did not disappoint.

Comms: Communications were good, I phoned to make a booking and agree the £100 fee for half an hour inclusive of all extras. About 30 minutes later I was walking through the door.

Venue: Functional house in the Headington area of Oxford, a bit sparse but clean enough.

Services: I had a very enjoyable full on session with Paola inclusive of OWO, rimming on me and sucking balls (which made me very horny as she was very good at it), balls deep anal and CIM to finish. I did ask about swallowing also but this was not on her likes list and therefore I was not suprised when she said no.

In summary, a very enjoyable and wide ranging selection of services with an easy going friendly lady. I would return.

So you logged in yesterday evening & forgot to check on your review & my question. I'm not significant on here but that smells of 'tout silence' to me ?

So your review is vague touty bollocks then ?  :unknown:  :sarcastic: 

If this big old Brazillian unit has a dusty phone I don't think this review is going to help  :thumbsdown:

Offline OxfordGuy

To be honest, I can't remember exactly her body size as had a few other punts since then (mainly british ladies) which I will review shortly- hence my non reply yesterday. Her photos may be a bit photoshoped but I suggest no more than most ladies on AW.

Offline DrConners

Her photos may be a bit photoshoped but I suggest no more than most ladies on AW.

I appreciate your use of the term 'most' - However bullshit photoshopped pictures are a pet hate of mine & I shall happily continue to call out a WG's profile who uses them.

False advertising IMO  :thumbsdown:

After reading a review about her from 10 days ago where the reviewer said this :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=212479.0

As usual the magical door opens then Paola appears. Well....she looks at least 12 years older than the stated 28, she's carrying some extra timber as well, probably around 14/16 mark. Nowhere as good looking as the profile pics so I was a tad disappointed.

You sound easily pleased OG - I look forward to your next review when you get time regardless - Cheers  :hi: