Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco Glasgow  (Read 1097 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by mr small]

Offline mr small

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 h/h,  ground floor flat in Shawlands.

Upper limit of my budget but good history on here and I do like small women  :cool:

Comms were good and I was given location and met at main door as soon as I got there.

Shown into flat and into what looked like a bedsit setup with a shower room and kitchenette off the bedroom.

Money out the way had a wee snog, FK but not really DFK. Stripped off and she is tiny, probably under 5ft, facially she looks mid 20s, beautiful slim legs, tight little bum and an almost flat chest with tiny but responsive dark nipples. Feet are tiny for the fetishists.

She dropped down foe some OWO with good eye contact looking up and quite happy to try a little DT, moved onto bed (poor quality bed) for RO, before moving through variety of positions and finishing with CIM / Facial. She was happy to follow direction and made some encouraging moans without being OTT.

Shower was clean and tidy with fresh towel and a little chat while getting dressed.

:hi:

Offline stevebiscuit

am i missing something? sounds like a positive review to me but you only gave neutral??

Offline andymars19

am i missing something? sounds like a positive review to me but you only gave neutral??

Yeah, don't get this one either...

Online Clattypats

Agreed...Apart from FK and not DFK, and poor quality bed, it reads like a POS... :unknown:

Only the OP can answer that, right enough..

Nice review... :hi:

Offline mr small

Getting fussier  in my old age but it was a borderline call :cool:

if it was £60-£70 then VFM  would have made it positive,

if it was hotel room with better bed / shower etc then £80 would be more justified,

or DFK and a little more energy / less sub would also justify £80.

May be being harsh but think there are is better for £80 h/h ,

Offline mr small

sorry almost forgot other reason for neutral was that the flat is shared, half way through I heard someone come in front door and go somewhere else in flat.

Offline Uncle Buck

Think your neutral assessment is warranted and accurate Mr Small.

UB

Online Clattypats

sorry almost forgot other reason for neutral was that the flat is shared, half way through I heard someone come in front door and go somewhere else in flat.

No probs at all...Was your booking and your review  :thumbsup: ...so was just wondering...

Thanks for coming back on to let us know... :hi:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 03:40:18 pm by Clattypats »

Offline mr small

Was a little distracted and pushed for time when I done initial review

Offline andymars19

Offline FBman78

Getting fussier  in my old age but it was a borderline call :cool:

if it was £60-£70 then VFM  would have made it positive,

I get where you are coming from think punting for a long period of time makes you expect more and also prices going up doesn't help either.

Offline bluelion8884

Glad I caught this, was thinking about booking her after reading another review, but think I will pass.
Cheers fella.