Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia Andrews - South Shields  (Read 1707 times)

24 review(s) for Amelia.Andrews (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tiger63

://www.adultwork.com/2072023 or External Link/Members Only

The more eagle eyed members will realise that this is my second review of AA but this was a different type of meeting so hope that its ok to post.

The first time I saw her it was a sort off edging type of booking that I had on my "to do list"....that went well... but this was friggin amazing.

So, Iam chatting to AA via PM about something non punting related when she mentions that someone has just cancelled on her.
As luck would have it Iam also free. we agree on a 30 min booking that is £60 and 30 mins later Iam being dragged through the hallway of her house(nice area of So Shields) and being showered in kisses.

This wasnt the time for "edging".....this was the time for some fast hard shagging and thats what I got.
Started with a great bit of DFK with plenty of tongue action and a good roll about the bed then a nice bit of sloppy OWO. More DFK then fipped over into a very nice 69.
Another bit of DFK and mutual wanking and it was time for the main event....I still have no friggin idea where the condom came from but I found myself covered up and being ridden in cow girl  very hard and very fast....then she slowed down for  a short time then speeded right up again.
Could feel I was about to blow so suggested doggy and she was very enthusiastic about that.....on her knees, arse up and away we go...Little bit of hair pulling and a good grip of her hips and I was soon blowing.
Had a nice 5 mins in each others arms recovering and then she dissapears for 2 mins and returns with ice lollies !!!!
Another 10 mins or so chatting then it was time for me to get on my way.

An absolutley brilliant punt and I cant remember when Ive enjoyed a punt so much.
AA  has restored my faith in punting.
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

24 review(s) found for Amelia.Andrews linked to in above post (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative)

Online Kev3773

Nice one, I had the ice lollies, but used for a different purpose 😁 I'll have to return for a more traditional meeting  :hi:

Offline Tiger63

Nice one, I had the ice lollies, but used for a different purpose 😁 I'll have to return for a more traditional meeting  :hi:

She did suggest using them for something else...but I was too knackered to do anything else ;)

Offline The Outsider

Thanks for the review. It's good to know she she still does a great GFE type session.  I saw her a few times years ago through NG but have been too scared to return in case I ended up with her initials stamped on my arse from those paddles!  ;)

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review Tiger.  :drinks:  Glad you enjoyed her ample charms.  ;)

I've only seen her the once and that was rather Err, Awesome to say the least.  :rolleyes:

I should maybe revisit the "Scene of the Crime", and collect some-more "Evidence"..............  :P   :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FLYING BLUE

Great review Mr Tiger :thumbsup:

I've always thought that Amelia sounds fantastic but, I'm just a wee bit scared of her  :blush: :D

FB

Offline Tiger63

I've always thought that Amelia sounds fantastic but, I'm just a wee bit scared of her  :blush: :D

FB

Dont be mate. she is an absolute pussy when shes in GFE mode :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

I've always thought that Amelia sounds fantastic but, I'm just a wee bit scared of her :blush: :D

FB

You bloody "Air Force Types" are all the fekin same..............................  :P :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Zooms

Offline FLYING BLUE

You bloody "Air Force Types" are all the fekin same..............................  :P :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Yep, you got me there SM :lol:

Offline BustaN

Thanks for the review. It's good to know she she still does a great GFE type session.  I saw her a few times years ago through NG but have been too scared to return in case I ended up with her initials stamped on my arse from those paddles!  ;)

She was the very first lady I seen 10yrs ago via NG (my review of her went with agency, and, its forum etc).
Not seen her since, but remember it was a GFE session and she was really good.

I've often contemplated returning, but we'll see...

Offline Superad

Can't see any pics on her profile.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

That's funny neither can I, maybe it's because there aren't any.    :dash: :dash:

Offline waynekerr600

She took her pics down from her aw profile. I think there was some issues with a nutty punter. She does occasionally put face pics on uke for a short period. Facially I don't think you would be disappointed.

Online Kev3773

As Wk says you shouldn't be disappointed facially, shes not slim, advertised as a size 14, but it's her personality , attitude and performance that wins everyone over.

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for the review, I've been put off in the past, mainly for the paddles etc, in my situation can't have any incriminating evidence, nice to know she can do a nice GFE meet so deffo worth considering  :thumbsup:  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

She took her pics down from her aw profile. I think there was some issues with a nutty punter. She does occasionally put face pics on uke for a short period. Facially I don't think you would be disappointed.

When I was talking to her on UKE she put a face pic up for me to see just before our meeting, I wasn't disappointed.  ;)

Offline Philbiao1

I've seen her several times in the past under her various guises, and she's always been nothing short of spectacular. Incredibly friendly, and the first girl to have me coming back multiple times - I used to only see new girls each time.

Been meaning to meet up again, but distance and timetable clashes makes it a bit difficult.