Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Honeypot, sheffield  (Read 1129 times)

Offline NervousJ

I’ve never been to Honeypot, but in the area this weekend. Has anyone seen Tiffany who works there, no pictures whatsoever, it’s the extremely busty great figure that caught my eye. I’d hate to walk in and find a horror. It’s her or Jessica working..

Thanks.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

I’ve never been to Honeypot, but in the area this weekend. Has anyone seen Tiffany who works there, no pictures whatsoever, it’s the extremely busty great figure that caught my eye. I’d hate to walk in and find a horror. It’s her or Jessica working..

Thanks.

I've seen her although not had a punt with her. She is an attractive lady in my opinion. long dark hair and big tits, good looking too. If you are wanting OWO you will be disappointed as I have read on here that she doesn't do that.

Good luck.

Offline sheffielder

If you search reviews there is a picture somewhere on here

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Thanks.
Tiffany has enhanced breasts by the way. I've never punted with her. Jessica I saw a number of years ago, well worth seeing attractive, slim figure I usually prefer them a bit bigger, but definitely nice looking. There's a new girl called Lisa as well wh olloks busty, but I've not been back to Honepot for years.

Offline joexxx

I've seen tiffany a few times. She doesn't kiss or do owo but she is a great fuck. Huge fake tits, great body & I've always left happy.

Offline NervousJ

Thanks chap, found the pics, she looks a stunner.

Hopefully get down there over the weekend.

Offline NervousJ

Just read there’s no kissing... hmmmmmm  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline NervousJ

Tiffany at Honeypot, as per thread. :hi:

Offline Allnewman

Wonder why no pics on site any more